Trouble Board Game Reviews
#17 in Toys

July 29, 2017

So much fun!

I love this game so much! It takes me back to my childhood when I would play this game at school with my friends and at home with my family! My family and I always try to get together every summer for a game night where we play Trouble and it's such a fun way to bring everyone together! It's best played with four people because then there is more competition. I would highly recommend this game to anyone looking for a game night game with friends and family!

June 28, 2017

Childhood classic

Trouble is one of my favourite games. Its a 2-4 player game And the object is to get all your "men" into the designated spot . You click the bubble to roll and you need a 1 or a 6 to be able to be able to place your "man" on the game board . It's a race to get all your "men" to the finish spot . If another player lands on you , than you go back to the start . It's a lot of fun . I highly recommend for all ages .

June 04, 2017

Big game for us in the 90s lol
    I remember playing trouble and frustration with my siblings a lot and soemtimes other people
    ... I recently bought a similar game for my nephew but it's paw patrol. :)

April 22, 2017

My kids love playing this game. It keeps them occupied for a while.. that being said, it also causes quite a few arguments haha! Overall, they really enjoy it, so it's worth it.

March 05, 2017

Le jeu de trouble étais l'un des premier jeu que j'ai reçu en cadeau lorsque j'étais plus jeune. J'ai tellement aimé y jouer que mes parents ont du m'en racheter un nouveau car a force d'y jouer j'ai réussi à le briser. C'est un jeu super le fun à jouer avec les enfants ou les adultes.

March 04, 2016

Game of trouble was always a great game to get and also to give as a gift. You can find d this game in a ton of different forms. Such as frozen cars really anything you can think of you can get it in a version of this game. And love how you not lose the die. Because it is incased and not falling off the table when rolling.

February 06, 2016

This is a fun game to play. I like how it has a different way to roll the dice. It actually makes it easier for kids so dice isn't just rolling all over the place.

February 06, 2016

This was one of my favourite board games to play with my family when I was a little girl.
    It really is a game of chance because the dice ultimately get your game pieces moving.
    Lots of fun! Can get a bit rowdy when your chasing an opponent down and knock them
    bavk to the beginning.

February 06, 2016

I remember my best friend had received this game when we were younger as a Christmas Gift we would play this game all the time a great fun game to play

December 16, 2015

In the UK we called this one 'frustration' which I still refer to it as! Fun bit of board game knowledge for you. A great, fast paced game which lets you work your 'frustration' out on the little popper. Great for adults and kids alike!