True Blue - Glove Me Tender
Good

True Blue - Glove Me Tender Reviews

Ranked #1291 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 15, 2016

I absolutely love this! I work in Healthcare so & wash my hands a million times day causing my hands to be very dry and rough feeling. This product makes my hands so soft & instantly takes away the rough feeling without making my hands feel oily!!! It is has a soft clean scent, dose not leave an oily feel & works very well. All round great product!! I love it & will definitely but it again (if I can find it.)

August 19, 2010

I recently bought the "Glove Me Tender" hand cream from Bath and Body Works. It's part of their True Blue Spa line. It has a great scent and really moisturizes your hands without having them feel oily. I tend to have rather dry hands and now they're silky smooth (even after a few applications). Something I found interesting is that the hand cream has SPF 15 in it. Nice touch since you don't normally see that in hand creams. The hand cream is a little pricey, but for the quality it's definitely worth the money. I'll be sure to buy this product again.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?