Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish - I'm Kind of a Big Deal Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 1564 in Nail Polish

March 03, 2017

Love this fun, bright shade of pink. Reminds me of pink bubblegum, as well as the many other bright pink items from my childhood. Goes on nice and thick for an even coating. Would look gorgeous with black polka dots for a retro look, or other black detail for contrast. One of my favourite nail polish shades.

September 28, 2016

This nail polish goes on so well and lasts for days! love the color and the formula. I have quite a few of thier nail polish and love them all! Such a good product.

March 21, 2016

I received this bottle of Trust Fund I'm Kind of a Big Deal nail polish in my February Ipsy Glam Bag. Initially I wasn't excited for it but I tried it on yesterday and am so in love with the packaging, texture and colour! The colour is not your normal pink. It's like a mature pink yet still fun at the same time. It glides on smoothly, it's very shiny and dries quickly. I would definitely be on a look out for more colours.

February 27, 2016

I received this #TrustFundBeauty Nail Polish in my very first #ISPY PRETTY IN #ESPYPINK Glam Bag. I really love the color of this #TrustFundBeauty nail polish. This @trustfundbeauty nail polish is free of nickel and lead. It is also Non Toxic, Vegan and Cruelty Free. It has a very nice sheen to it and it does not chip easily. You can read more about their products at www.trustfundbeauty.com. You see It Really Is A Big Deal !

February 25, 2016

I got this in my Ipsy bag and I love it! The colour is so pretty and it goes on smooth. The only bad thing is the price, it's $15 for the polish which is a little too much for my pockets.

February 21, 2016

I received this in my feb Ipsy bag and loved the dusty rose colour. I was a bit nervous that it was not going to go on as easily as I liked but it was awesome, smooth and dried fairly quickly .This is a fun colour for both fingers and toes. It does not chip easily alone but I always wear a top coat to ensure my mani lasts longer. The price is a bit high for a polish - around $15.99 US but it is a larger bottle of polish - on aveage Essie is about $9.99-$12.99 CDN and is a 13.5ml bottle where Trust Fund Polishes are a 17ml bottle. The brush is very easy to use and I like that the bottle is flat and rectangle a set of them wouldn't take up very much room at all. I will for sure purchase more colours in the future if the price is right - you can get 3 packs on their website. This company is also 100% vegan, non toxic and not tested on animals.