TULA Purifying Face Cleaser - With Probiotics Reviews

June 10, 2019

I find this product amazing !

This product is great ! It takes just a small amount and lathers up nicely. It is creamy and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
    This is ,by far, my favorite cleanser.
    I will buy this again and again.
    Love it ! ❤😃

June 01, 2019

Refreshingly clean

I have a hard time finding a facial cleanser that works with my skin type. I have sensitive skin which is acne prone and oily. This cleanser has reduced the severity of my breakouts and my face feels amazing after using it. It feels clean but and not dried out, which many other cleansers tend to dry my face right out.
    As for value, I received this in my fabfitfun box so through that it had great value. I went to Tula’s Website to check it out and I found it a bit pricey BUT it still falls into the “if it actually works I’ll buy it” category.

May 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great daily cleanser!

I recieved this in my FabFitFun box and at the time had no real skin care routine.
    I began using this daily and have since noticed my skin breaking out much less, as well as less redness.
    I love that I only need a small amount to get a good lather and my face feels so fresh afterwards!

April 05, 2019

The best way to pamper your face!

Well I wasn't expecting much from random products from FabFitFun (spring box) but I have to admit this is my favorite product from it. It feels like it leaves a protective layer on your face after washing and your skin feels so smooth and soft after.

Bonus, my random breakouts along my chin line have lessened since using this product. The smell is unique, but not too strong. I can't quite place what kind of scent this facial wash is.

Ease of use: A little goes a long way. It lathers up without overly lathering.
    Smell: Fresh maybe and little floral but not overwhelming. Mostly fresh.
    Added Skincare Routine: Yes
    Amount of product: Quite a bit, I imagine it will last about 6 months. But I do not use it daily.

Overall: Any loss of a 5 star rating is solely due to the price range of this product. As for me it would be an investment.

April 03, 2019

Great cleanser if you aren't on a budget

I did find this product to be in the higher price range, however I was excited to try it when it came in my FabFitFun box. It went on nicely, had a beautiful lather and made my face feel really clean after I used it. I find there is a lot of value in probiotics and the benefits this cleanser has for your skin are definitely note-worthy. Plus, they have a wide range of skin care products with similar benefits, definitely worth the splurge!

April 01, 2019

I would buy again!

No break outs, no dry patches , honestly the beat cleanser I have tried on a long long time I definitely will be purchasing this product again no question

March 19, 2019

Love how much it suds up

This cleanser is super effective at removing makeup and it gets really soapy which I absolutely love. A little goes a long way. I’ve been using it for only a week now so I can’t comment on if it’s helping my acne but it’s definitely not adding to it so that’s good.

March 15, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Loving this facial cleanser

I have been using this facial cleanser for the past 2 weeks, and I have been loving the way my skin feels soft and looks more glowing. It does not make my skin breakout or irritate it like other facial cleanser I have used before.

March 12, 2019

Great product

If you are looking for a good quality cleanser that has minimal fragrance smell and gently cleans your skin, then give this a try. It's a bit gooey as it goes on but it does the job of makeup removal. This cleanser is non abrasive to the skin, leaving your skin feeling smooth.

February 21, 2019

BEST

I will purchase this over and over. I use this as part of both my morning and night skincare routine. I’ve used higher and lower end and this hits the nail right on the head.