Tums Extra Strength (Assorted Fruit)

Tums Extra Strength (Assorted Fruit) Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 559 in Remedies

June 03, 2017

These work pretty well when I have heartburn. They don't taste awful like some vitamins. They are chewable little fruity vitamins. Good for a variety of ages. Relatively cheap and fairly affordable.

May 02, 2017

These Tums taste and are good to have laying around the house in case you have heartburn. I don't find they help with my severe heartburn though. I take them as a calcium supplement as well.

March 06, 2017

I recently bought these for my heatburn due to medications im taking. They taste so good and works like a charm. I eat one before bed and helps stay asleep all night. Highly recommend.

February 10, 2017

I love these huge bottles of tums and I am so glad they exist.
    It's much cheaper to buy your tums like this compared to the little $1.25 packs
    from the store.
    these ones dont taste as bad as the regular ones, at least a little fruit flavor to cover the chalk

February 10, 2017

Tums Extra Strength always helps cure my stomach issues quickly and effectively. I have a pretty sensitive stomach in general so I always have some Tums on hand, just in case, and they have saved the day many times. I like the Assorted Fruit flavour because they actually taste pretty good making it easy to chew them up and get some quick relief.

January 30, 2017

My go-to product when I'm not feeling great tummy-wise. Pop two of these and my tummy feels better a lot better in about 20 minutes. The fruit flavor is preferable to the mint, in my opinion. I take the bottle on every trip I take as you never know when you might eat something while you're away from home and not have it agree with your body. There's always Tums in my cabinet at home! They are reasonably priced too.

October 21, 2016

Les tums sont très utile à avoir dans notre pharmacie à la maison. Bon gout et produit est croquer. À utiliser avec modération pour brûlements d'estomac.

October 20, 2016

I used these all throughout my pregnancy and these saved me from feeling like a fire breathing dragon. They come in a yummy bunch of fruity flavors. I also like the fact that they can be used as a great source of calcium. They are the most efffective and are safe to take during pregnancy.

October 20, 2016

Great value for a great product. I seem to be getting heartburn more often lately in the evenings and the tums always help. Always on sale also. My favorite heartburn remedy.

October 20, 2016

These are my go-to when i'm experiencing heartburn and indigestion. I love the fruity flavours of tums, and even how they are slightly sour (it doesn't seem like i'm eating a 'medecine' because they don't taste awful). I find these are fast acting as well.