• Tupperware Ball and shapes
Good

Tupperware Ball and shapes Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 558 in Toys

May 08, 2017

my children recieved this as a gift when they were toddlers and they both really enjoyed it. it was a great way for them to learn shapes and have fun at the same time

April 03, 2017

The most classic TupperToy there is!

This iconic TupperToy has been a family favourite for years and theres a reason: its a great toy! It's built to last forever, its great for hand-eye coordination as well as shape matching and mirroring.
    They say some of the best toys don't have batteries and this perffectly describes this toy.

I would recommend this toy to anyone

February 07, 2017

My favorite TupperToy - I got this for my daughter when she was just a year old, she still plays with and enjoys it a lot at 3! I purchased an exclusive color (pink/purple) when it was released, but they also come bright red,yellow & blue like shown in picture! It's a really great toy to help develop fine motor skills..I feel its very durable as we haven't had any issues with it in 2 years, and that thing was definitely tossed a few times.
    They are around $35 to buy...I would purchase the toy a second time if i needed to for sure. Was worth every penny

February 01, 2017

Couldn't believe it when I found one at a garage sale! We had one in our house when we were kids. Its funny, I don't remember many toys but this one stuck with me. It is such a fantastic toy for hand/eye coordination and provides hours of fun and sometimes a bit of frustration :)

September 08, 2016

Such a simple toy, yet very important for a child's development. It helps with shape and primary color recognition, as well as fine motor skills, guiding little hands to try and fit the shape through the identical slot. Once all the shapes are in, just pull the ball apart and shake out the pieces. We had this as kids growing up and we loved it. It has been passed down to every sibling. Great for babies and toddlers.

July 11, 2016

The tupperwear ball and shape sorter is an absolute classic toy. When're anyone thinks of a shape sorter, this is usually what comes to mind. I love that there is so many different shapes, and that its round so it's easy to maneuver. My only issue is that my son tends to pinch himself while trying to get the shaped out, and of course the price.

March 12, 2016

I love the shape sorter. Only issue I had my little one keep pulling it open and pinching her fingers. Love the shapes have numbers on one side and Chinese number on other. Also these come in different colours sometimes

February 05, 2016

my Grand son had this Tupperware Ball and Shapes he used to love putting all the objects into the holes all the time

January 03, 2016

Kids love this!!!
    Such a simple toy seriously so simple but kids love to put the shapes into the holes
    Works in their small tiny skills but good and keeps them busy
    Not messy not loud and annoying for parents hahah

It's good
    Toy that has been around for longgggggggg time!!!

January 03, 2016

This toy has been around for as long as I can remember, my cousins had it when they were little and then I bought one when I had my daughter. It was great to help her with hand /eye coordination and motor skills ,putting the right shapes in the right holes