Twinings Herbal Tea in Orange & Cinnamon Spice

Ranked #470 out of 655 in Tea

2.3/5

July 17, 2017

Stronger Tea Flavour

I found this at Costco a while back on sale, as they were having a sale on Twinings Tea. I sampled a little of this one and liked it, so I decided to buy a pack. When I got home, however, and made a full cup, I found the taste of the tea too strong for my liking. I am known to like milder teas compared to others in my family. They will often think a tea has no flavour but I'll think it's great. With that said, this has a very strong orange and cinnamon flavour. I'm not saying this is a bad product because it certainly is not. I simply would not recommend it for people who prefer a lighter taste in their tea.

January 06, 2017

My husband picked up this brand and flavour while out on his own doing some grocery shopping, I would not have normally purchased it, I like the loose tea. I decided to try it anyhow and I love it. The flavours are delicious! I would recommend it.

November 16, 2015

I normally don't like spice in my tea. This was pleasantly nice. A great fall flavour. The cinammon is not over powering at all. I added a little honey, so that may have cut down on the spice taste.