Twisted Tea Hard Iced Tea Reviews
#22 in Coolers

September 16, 2017

Irresistable!

I'm writing this review on behalf of my husband. He LOVES this stuff! He always has some in the fridge and enjoys a couple with a bonfire, one with dinner or after work. He says that is the most delicious alcoholic beverage he's ever tasted and will forever have Budweiser retired until they stop selling making Twisted Tea. He does say that they are over priced but he'll still pay it cuz they're really good, but still very expensive for what they are. Also he says that it tastes much better coming from the bottle than can

July 05, 2017

A great summer drink!

I am not a big drinker but I do really enjoy the Twisted Tea Hard Iced Teas. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical of trying them, I didn't think these would be very good but oh boy, they are delicious! These are so refreshing and just taste like cold ice tea which I love.

July 05, 2017

Pleasantly Surprised

I bought this because I like iced tea and thought it was worth a shot. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty this drink is. If you like iced tea you will like this for sure.

June 15, 2017

Would diffently buy again

great taste for being beer and ice tea. Comes in 4 flavors: Raspberry, Peach, Original and half and half.
    I have never ever been a beer drinker BUT this stuff is so yummy you wouldn't even know it was beer,

March 08, 2017

I love ice tea and alcohol, but not usually together. I can't drink Long Island Ice Tea, it's just way too strong for me.
    Twisted tea is amazing, it's got such a real ice tea flavor minus the strong alcohol taste! I honestly don't think I can taste any booze in it at all! This is the perfect drink served with ice on a hot summer day, and you won't want to share!!

September 20, 2016

This has to be my favourite go to drink at the moment. It tastes like Iced Tea without any alcohol in it. That could be troublesome on those hot days, but so refreshing!

2.0/5

September 19, 2016

So I worked in a liquor store a few years ago and we were all so happy to hear that these were coming in. I was very disappointment with these. The flavour was a big meh as I expected more of an ice tea taste but it was just so bland to me.

2.7/5

May 12, 2016

I know a lot of people who love these, but they just weren't for me. Taste more like real american iced tea. A little to bitter for my liking, even the half lemonade ones didn't do it for me. I much prefer other brands of alcoholic iced tea.

April 23, 2016

Twisted Tea.. where have you been all my life.. Really this was the best drink I tried out of a can... Honestly I hate drinking out of a can.. We where camping recently and I was out of mix a friend offered me this cold can of Twisted tea.. I was so sceptical ..after much egging on I tried it.. OK yes Im sold.. It also comes in a bottle.. Yummy liquid sunshine...

April 13, 2016

Delicious! Tastes just like iced tea, which can get you into trouble ;) Not strong tasting at all, perfect for a relaxing summer drink. not crazy expensive, the half and half is my favourite!