Twister Game Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 526 in Toys

March 27, 2017

Twister as a kid was fun. I was in awe at times of how flexible kids were and it brought so much laughter in our home when we were younger.

Now as an Adult Twister is more x rated sorry had to throw that in there its fun to have a few drinks and play twister with your partner..

March 05, 2017

C'est un classique comme jeu le Twister ! C'est autant pour les enfants que les adultes ! Rire garantie avec ce jeu. Je vous le recommande si vous ne l'avez pas essayer !

March 02, 2017

A classic game for everyone! kids or adults it is a great game to get people moving !

Doesn't cost too much and is nicely packaged so you can put away greatly

February 23, 2017

I have loved this game since I was a kid and even as an adult this is still tons of fun!
    I love all the different versions of this game they have come out with over the years as well

February 01, 2017

This game is a classic! A blast for any age. Although I did notice in my adult years the bending and twisting is a little more difficult, haha! You can enjoy hours of fun with this game and a lot of laughs. Depending on how many people are playing it can get pretty hilarious with the different positions.

May 25, 2016

This is a game that's been around forever and is well priced, I've played this with family and I can honesty say that it's probably even more fun to watch others play it than to play yourself. A lot of laughs to be had with this game. Great for family get togethers.

April 01, 2016

Such a fun, random game. This game is great for parties because it can be enjoyed by both children and adults. Its also great for teqching younger kids the names of colours and body parts. The mats can be too easily ripped in my opinion though and you have to be careful.

March 01, 2016

Such an awesome game to play for pretty much any age.
    It's great for kids or even as an adult drinking game haha.
    Easy peazy concept! And always has the players laughing.

March 01, 2016

I loved Twister when I was younger. I would play it by myself as well as with friends. Its more fun played with a few people. This game is for sure a classic.

February 28, 2016

I remember playing this game when I was younger. It was at like every sleepover. Am I'm sure every kids had this game. This is great for even for adults!

tiph added a new review for
    Huggies OverNites

workingit added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Plume added a new review for
    hershey cookie + caramel bar

NikkiS added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs