Twister Game Reviews
#8 in Toys

September 04, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Such a fun game for family and friends!

We originally bought the Twister game to have for an adult birthday party and ended up playing for a couple hours! Not too mention how many times we play with our children. The only drawback I think should be better is the quality of the playing mat itself. Wish they'd use a sturdy mat that doesn't move around as easy as it does. Maybe even make it a bit bigger for more players! The game itself is so much fun. We throw in our own fun twists too! Everyone loves playing. Definitely a game I recommend everyone buying! It provides many hours of fun!

August 08, 2019
    United States

Family favorite!

My family loves our Twister game nights! What I love the most is that all the kids can play and I also love how its an active game that gets the kids up on their feet! We also spend the night laughing and having so much fun when we play Twister.

August 08, 2019
    Texas, United States

fun game

Twister is such a fun game that the whole family enjoys playing, it's great for all ages. It's funny to see everyone reaching for the colors and ending up in crazy positions.

August 07, 2019
    Illinois, United States

By Far My Favorite

This game is by far my favorite family game! It's fun for all ages, the kids always have a blast and end up laughing hysterically on the floor when we inevitably all fall on top of one another!

I believe it's one of the best family games on the market! And for the price, you can't beat the value in this one!

March 02, 2019

Super great

Excellent game for kids and teenagers! It is a classic and a game that doesn't go out of fashion. I love this and everyone I know does too. Chilhood staple.

March 02, 2019

wow for this game

We loved this game!! Played it with friends and everyone had a great time. Would recommend for kids or adults. :) Apparently the rules have changed since I was a kid

February 15, 2019

Fun

Anyone who hasnt played this game, should! Especially before they get to old and less limber! Tons of fun had by all and good laughs with some alkwark but hilarious encounters

September 30, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

Twister

Growing up I got The Twister Game for a Christmas gift. The absolute most fun for my aunt, few years older than me, cousins & brother. We would get twisted up and just have a blast, we played that silly game for hours. Fond memories, glad you're bringing it back.

September 30, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Great fun

This game has provided my family with hours of fun. My kids laugh at the unusual predicaments they get into. I'm. Usually the spinner but sometimes even I join in with them.

September 25, 2018
    Oregon, United States

Fun for the entire family

Twister has been around forever, so of course when we saw it in the "retro" section at the store, we got one for our kids. I love that the kids can play together at almost any age (my 3 and 7 year old love it) and it's easy to include multiple people at any point in the game. It also scores big points by consisting of only two pieces: the spinner and the game mat. No tiny pieces to clean up or get left out everywhere. My kids love that the directions are clear and the colors are bright. My 3 year old learned colors as well as righr and left from playing with his sister. We bring it along on most family trips or to play dates.