Twix Chocolate Bar Reviews
#37 in Chocolate

February 06, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Favourite biscuit bar

You can never beat a twix bar. My first choice every time. Nice and chewy but hot chewy, great biscuit crunch and chocolate is just enough. Very enjoyable

January 23, 2021

My favourite chocolate bar!

Twix is and always has been my favourite chocolate bar! I love the mix of crunch and Carmel and chocolate! I also like baking and throwing pieces of twix into my cupcakes!

January 22, 2021

One of the better halloween chocolates!

Twix is a great chocolate bar. I love the biscuit and the caramel combination. It makes for a satisfying snack. I definitely prefer it to Mars bars - I think it’s the added crunch that I like. Found a good deal for the snack size Twix at a Dollarama! Check out your nearest dollarama to see if you can find it

April 30, 2020

Yum!

Twix chocolate is definitely one of my favourites! I love the sweet caramel centre and the cookie is deliciously crunchy! This is 100% one of my go-to chocolate bars!

December 12, 2019

Sooo Good

Ever crave a little bit of chocolate but don’t want to be overwhelmed by it? Twix is an amazing perfect mix of cookie, CARAMEL and a light coating of chocolate. Mmmm the caramel part is the best, pulling apart from the cookie in a thread of goodness. I’m not a big chocolate fan, but this bar is my go to when I crave a little bit of chocolate.

2.7/5

October 02, 2019

Good but not the best

this has always been one of my favorite chocolate bars but lately it has really gone downhill. I have noticed not only have the bars shrunk drastically but also the chocolate doesnt always cover the bar completly

August 08, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love It

I love this biscuit, it’s more a biscuit than a chocolate bar, it’s best where you eat the biscuit part first and then the caramel after but you can’t really do it that way if you are outside. Always good in the fridge first so the caramel goes harder.

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Chocolate

Its a nice treat if your looking for something for that sweet tooth. I love the idea of cookie, caramel and chocolate. The combination just tastes so good together. It just melts in your mouth as you take a bite, absolutely delicious. I really love it. This product is so much amazing and always delicious. The cons is : this is no good for diet.

February 01, 2019

Yummy

I love the idea of cookie, caramel and chocolate. The combination just tastes so good together. It just melts in your mouth as you take a bite, absolutely delicious. I really love it!!

December 25, 2018

Best of both worlds...It's like a cookie and a chocolate bar

Twix is one of the ultimate treats available. It's like a chocolate bar with delicious caramel inside but also like a cookie or biscuit due to the yummy bottom layer of cookie crunch.