Twix Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 844 in Chocolate

May 15, 2017

I have always loved twix chocolate bars, as a quick fix for hunger before dinner.
    BUT, and I mean BUT, lately I have found that it leaves a waxy taste on my tongue
    and the roof of my mouth almost like the tallow of venison. YUK!!!!

I don't know if they have done something to the chocolate that covers the bars
    or what, BUT, I hate that waxy stuff it leaves me.
    I want to find out.No, at this time I would not recommend it.

April 28, 2017

Oh I LOVE CHOCOLATE... Its one on my many sins.. Twix Bars I love the cookie crunch and the caramel smothered in a chocolate layer.. WHat not to like? 3 of my favorite ingredients all put in to one.. Hellalujah

April 28, 2017

Tastes delicious and very creamy. Crunchy and carmaker. A very well done chocolate bar very tasty yummy, i highly recommend this chocolate bar for all.

April 28, 2017

Twix chocolate bars are amazing! I found some special edition egg shaped Twix and I loved them! I love these bars because I love the mix of chocolate , caramel and cookie, it's amazing !

March 19, 2017

Tastes delicious and very creamy. Chewy and gooey and moist and scrumptious. Crunchy and carmaker. A very well made chocolate bar yummy yummy yummyi would highly recommend this chickoare bar to naiokne.

February 15, 2017

All time favorite chocolate bar! I love the combination of crispy cookie and yummy caramel. And of course chocolate! My go to at all times! I always get the bites or the small party size bars because they are perfect for when you need a pick me up.

September 29, 2016

One of my favourite chocolate bars. I just love caramel and chocolate all together. I also loved the bite size option. I don't eat this very much anymore but if I have cravings for chocolates.. I always go for my good old Twix bars!

September 17, 2016

Another one of my personal favourites. I enjoy this chocolate bar so much. Unfortunately, because of my sensitive teeth, I can't eat too much or else my tooth hurts.

September 12, 2016

Crunchy cookie, creamy caramel and milk chocolate - what is there not to love! This is the only caramel candy out there I enjoyed so far. It is VERY sweet though - I always share the left twix with my hubby (or is it the right one!?) Anyways, if you are a caramel lover, you will love twix, since that is the predominant taste in these candies.

July 12, 2016

Twix has to be my favorite chocolate!! Or at least one of my favorite!! I love biting the two ends off the Twix and dipping it in my tea it melts the chocolate for consumption

Goodreads