TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Fast and Effective relief

My box of Tylenol Rapid Release Gel could not have come at a better time. I usually suffer from mugraine headaches and because of the weather changes these last few weeks, I've been getting them every day.
    I've been taking the gelcaps for 3 days now and I've experienced a fast and lasting relief of my headaches. I take 2 tablets as soon as I start feeling the headache and within 10 minutes, my headache is gone. The relief has been lasting 6 to 8 hours which is amazing!
    Thank you so much @FamilyRated & @TylenolCanada for the chance to test these products for free #gotitfree, this is certainly a product I will keep buying. #ForWhatMattersMost #FamilyRatedClub

Worked super fast

I received this from chickadvisor for review. I have horrible PMS and I have tried basically everything. This helped a bunch. Still didn't completely eliminate the PMS but it worked fast and it was the closest to no pain.

Afyer a hard day

So the day I received this package was the the good day. I went to the post office right before driving to my daughter's school for an afternoon swim class at the municipal pool. 2 hours with aproximatly 30 5 and 6 years old kids. So you can imagine these came quite handy afterwards. After this, drove home took two of these tylenols and half an hour after I was good to go. I really like this product. With a 5 year old I can't be in bed with a headache. Usually, when I get a headache I'm out for a couple hours. I also have a difficult time swallowing pills. These are not too big so real easy to swallow. Overall, I would recommend this and I will buy in the future.

Super efficace

Lors de mon dernier mal de tête, j'ai pu tester l'efficacité du produit ainsi que sa rapidité à agir. Je recommande ce produit pour un soulagement rapide.

Works quickly

I was excited to try this as I have been having shoulder pain for the past few months. I took one gel tab in the morning and it relieved my shoulder pain quickly. I didn't have to take another one all day! It didn't upset my stomach like some other pills I have taken in the past and it doesn't have a gross taste like powder pills.

This product will definitely be my new go-to for my shoulder pain.

I received this product for free from Family Rated.

3.2/5

May 30, 2019

My headache was gone quick

I dont get headaches too often, but when i do, they are pretty bad. I always have to take something as soon as i feel the headache starting because of how bad it gets so quickly. Taking these, i was able to get rid of any slight headache starting quickly and not deal with a full blown headache. They are also easy to swallow and doesn't leave any bad after taste.

Tylenol helps relieve pain

Tylenol rapid gel relieves the pain. Recently I have been suffering from back pain, where I couldn’t sleep at night. Tylenol has helped me, I was finally able to sleep at night. It worked quick and helped relieve the pain. I would recommend it to anyone who suffers from chronic pain.

Works like a charm!

This works like a charm for my menstrual cramps! Firstly the shape is great because it makes it easier to swallow, even two at a time. It worked for me to relieve my pain in about 15 minutes which is faster than the tablets. The pain relieving effects also last about 6 hours. Great product!

May 30, 2019

Great product, work very fast

Tylenol is easy on the stomach and certainly helps with headache and other pains. Far better than taking a prescription drug. Work great. I would definitely buy this product again.

Efficacité rapide

Belle découverte... J'utiisais peu les tylenols avant, mais très satisfaisante de ce produit. L'efficacité est rapide et enlève les maux de tête ou tous autres symptômes...