TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 22, 2020

good product

I like that product
    it works fast but doesnt last long enough
    i have been looking for something for cramps and womens pain sadly this doesnt quite take it all away though. it is a general fast pain reliever reliable brand Tylenol

January 18, 2020

Pour une efficacité c'est le produit.

C'est vers ce produit qu'on se tourne quand on recherche un soulagement rapide mais surtout durable. Produit facile à prendre, le format est intéressant. Moi c'est un détail que je regarde, puisque j'ai de la difficulté avec les format strop volumineux. Toujours dans ma pharmacie. Et je le recommande à mes amis.

January 04, 2020

FAST RELIEF !

This formula has the same characteristics and benefits than the extra strength caplets one. Meaning it takes care of my headaches and muscles pain, The little difference is that because it’s in the form of gelcaps it dissolves faster and it’s even easier on the stomach. That’s good !

December 18, 2019

I buy this product regularly. We use it for pain

My husband takes this every night for leg pain. I use it intermittently for back pain. I love it. I recommend it for anyone who needs pain relief on a daily basis

November 26, 2019

Ever had a tooth ache?

I recently got a really huge tooth ache after being at the dentist for porcelaine replacement, the only solace was Tylenol rapid release that a friend gave to me. Thanks a million!

September 25, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Fast rapid relief!...

Rapid Relief!!!!

Stubborn headaches, migraines, muscle pain, joint pain, cramps I have it all and when it hits it hits me so hard. Thank you Chick Advisor for introducing me to this rapid relief pain reliever! I feel like my sanity has been rapidly restored.

July 22, 2019

really does act fast

When it comes to pain-relief, I have always stuck with one brand because I know it works fast to relieve my cramps. I've tried other brands in the past, including normal Tylenol, and it never works quick enough. I tried this new Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps and to be honest, I didn't have the highest of expectations, but wow was I surprised! It worked quickly in relieving my pain and it lasted for hours. I'm so happy to give it the thumbs up as I think it's super reliable for pain-relief. I received this for free and opinions are my own.

Rapid Relief!!!!

Stubborn headaches, migraines, muscle pain, joint pain, I have it all and when it hits it hits hard. Thank you Chick Advisor for introducing me to this rapid relief pain reliever! I feel like my sanity has been rapidly restored:)

July 18, 2019

Honestly does work faster than normal

So I tried these for the first time at work(retail) which we all know can give anyone a headache lol. I normally take Advil but find it takes half an hour to kick in. When I took these I started noticing a difference within 10 mins which makes a huge difference when you are suffering a headache in public. They were easy to take and quite effective, I'm very impressed.

Fast relief indeed!

I had a horrid headache. It was bordering migraine level. Remembered I had the Tylenol rapid release gel caps. Took two (2), and within a few moments, I forgot I even had a headache in the first place.