TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

2.7/5

June 02, 2019

Effective for aches and pains but not headaches

I tried Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps on three separate occasions. On the first, I took one gelcap after work to treat a headache. On the second time, I took one to help soothe my sore muscles after a hard workout. And on the third occasion, I took one after waking up with a hangover and headache.

On the two occasions that I took one to treat my headaches, I found it be ineffective. My headache persisted for hours after taking the gelcap and didn't relieve the pain.

However, when I took one to treat my aches and pains, I found it be more effective. Overall, I felt less pain a few hours after taking it.

I think the value is on par with other pain medications. But I'm not sure whether I would recommend this to my friends and family.

#gotitfree

Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength

J’ai été choisie par #FamilyRatedClub pour un essai maison et reçu en #cadeau Tylenol Action Rapide gélules de @TylenolCanada.
    Soufrant de maux de tête régulièrement Tylenol Action Rapide gélules à dissolution rapide apporte un soulagement rapide et efficace un produit essentiel pour moi!
    J’apprécie grandement ce médicament à effet rapide et est maintenant en permanence dans ma pharmacie!

Great for my pains

I received this free from Family Rated to test and review.
    This worked great for all my headaches and migraines! I get headaches a lot from clenching my jaw while sleeping and this really helps the next more to help getting rid of my headache.
    I also fell down the stairs and it caused some pain, so this was a great aid to help me through the pain.
    I also have been gardening a lot and I find after a full day I have back and muscle pain, I take two and my pain is gone no time
    Flat!

La douleur disparait rapidement

J'ai reçu par la poste un pot de Tylenol de 24 gelules de 500mg d'acétaminophène USP. Wow, ce cadeau est tombé à pic parce que ma dent de sagesse pousse et j'ai tellement de douleur. J'ai pris 2 gélules parce que ma douleur est intense et en moins de 15 minutes, le soulagement totale pour au moins 5 heures. Je dépasse pas 8 gélules pour 24 heures. Je recommande à tous d'utilisé les gélules action rapide Tylenol extra fort pour tous les sortes de douleur mineur.

Great for average pain

This came just in time to try as I was experiencing a migraine. I took two of the Tylenol rapid release gelcaps, and was surprised to find that within 15-20 minutes, my pain had decreased a bit. It didn't take all the pain of my migraine away, but it made a part of my manageable.

Working great

Packaging is great and the look of the product is very interesting and cool looking. This product started working for me in 30-45 min. I reccommend this to my friends and family. #gotitfree

TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength

Tylenol rapid release Gelcaps does exactly what they say it does and that they are gentle on the stomach I suffer from migraines and most medicines upset my stomach .I find Tylenol one of the best and gentle medicines .It has been my go to for years.

New Brunswick, Canada

Works great

Love this product. It came in handy this weekend as I was painting. It really helped with the pain I was feeling. I would definitely purchase this product again!

Tylenol fan!

I have been a HUGE supporter of Tylenol since about 12 years old. I often suffer from headaches, and body pain and this product has been my goto over everything else. It is gentle on my stomach and I can usually guarantee relief once it's taken. I just took one of the rapid release gels about 15 minutes ago and am feeling like I can go on with my day. I highly reccomend this product!

Impressed

So I was very very impressed and recommend with this product. I was hit by a van, suffered multiple injuries and surgery. I now suffer from chronic pain and every day is a struggle. Very impressed at how quick and long lasting this was. I will buy this now.