TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

June 04, 2019

Tylenol qui fonctionne rapidement

Ayant souvent des maux de têtes intense causé par la tension du cou, j'ai essayer Tylenol Action Rapide en gélules que j'ai reçu en cadeau. Effectivement, ce produit agi rapidement à éliminer la douleur et m'a permis de passer une agréable journée. La capsule est facile à avaler par sa forme ce que j'aime bien. Il fonctionne plus rapidement dans mon cas que les autres produits du même type.

June 04, 2019

Would definitely use this again & again!

I tend to find Tylenol easier on my stomach than most other pain relief medications. I really appreciated the rapid release formula - it worked quickly to resolve my menstruatal pains (cramps, headache, etc). I didn’t experience any adverse side effects and went about my day feeling relieved! I would definitely use this again and recommend it to anyone who would like quick pain relief.

Efficace rapidement

Efficace contre la douleur. J ai effectivement remarqué que cela fait effet rapidement. Je suis satisfaite et c est certain que je vais en acheter. Je recommande

June 03, 2019

Helped me get over headaches quickly

I get occasional headaches and migraines and am always looking for medication that can ease my symptoms as quickly as possible. The Tylenol rapid release gel caps worked very well when I took it as soon as I felt a bad headache or migraine starting, better than my usual headache reliever. I liked that it gave me relief quite quickly after I took it.

Rapid

Hey guys just wanna say this new tylenol rapid release gel caps are truly a life saver I tend to get alot of headaches during work .. I'm a ece at a daycare and the kids I work with can get pretty loud I love how fast it kicks in and effective and how easy they are to swallow.. I'll definitely be buying a few bottles to leave in my purse work and at home ..

Fast relief for headaches

I suffer from frequent headaches and back pain.
    I found this Tylenol to be quick and effective for headache relief, though I did not really find it effective for back pain.
    Being that these are gel caps they are easy to swallow for those who have a hard time swallowing pills.
    #gotitfree as part of the product review club, thank you.

Effective for moderate headache

TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength with 500 mg acetaminophen are an effective pain reliever for the purpose I used them for, which was for occasional, moderate headache. I noticed a decrease in pain in less than 30 minutes after one dose. I like that the gelcaps themselves are small and labeled. @TylenolCanada #ForWhatMattersMost @FamilyRated #FamilyRatedClub #gotitfree

Fast relief

I suffer from weekly headaches due to long and stressful work hours. I need a strong and effective, long lasting pain reliever. I tried the new Tylenol Rapud Release Gel Caps and they worked very well. They were easy to take, went down easily and left no chalky taste or residue.
    I think the value is good. The package size is handy, and typically lasts me a couple of months. I like the child proof cap as I have small children around.
    All in all, this seems to be the ‘top of the line’ for Tylenol pain relievers. It works fast and is long lasting.
    #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #Tylenol

Czechia

Tylenol Always Does The Job

I had the opportunity to try the Tylenol rapid release gel caps courtesy of chick advisor. The timing was perfect as I get weather related headaches and the weather has been very changeable lately.

The gel caps are very easy to swallow which is a plus. I'm not sure that I noticed whether they worked quicker than regular Tylenol, but that might be because my headache was so bad. It did work at getting rid of my headache though.

I would likely buy these again if I saw them only because I know that Tylenol is a brand that works. I also suspect that these probably would work quicker than average Tylenol for a less severe headache or for other pain issues.

It works!

I have used several different types of Tylenol. Now yes they all work well but these ones work fast. Much faster then other kinds of Tylenol. It worked wonders for my muscle pain as well as my headaches!