TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Excellent Prodcut

I find this to be a great pain reliever. Works great on headaches, also arthritis pain, I have both osteo and rheumatoid. Great product and priced right. Highly recommend

June 04, 2019

Great product, suprised that is was very effective

I really liked this product. I would buy it for sure next time I need to buy a pain reliever. Excellent value and worked fast on my headache. I use tylenol priducts but haven't tried this product before. Thanks for the chance to try. Great product, suprised that is was very effective. I don't get headaches that often but i will use this product from now on since it worked faster than my regular tylenol.

June 04, 2019

This is the BEST Tylenol Product!

We only buy Tylenol for our household and the rapid release caps are our favourite. They work quick and effectively so my husband and I can resume our daily activities without being stuck in bed.

Pain Relief

I’m impressed with the Tylenol Rapid Release, it really helped with my headaches and it worked fast, which I loved. I could go on with my day better and faster than usual. I will definitely recommend to my family and friends. Thanks Family Rated for allowing me to test these for free.

Tylenol qui fonctionne rapidement

Ayant souvent des maux de têtes intense causé par la tension du cou, j'ai essayer Tylenol Action Rapide en gélules que j'ai reçu en cadeau. Effectivement, ce produit agi rapidement à éliminer la douleur et m'a permis de passer une agréable journée. La capsule est facile à avaler par sa forme ce que j'aime bien. Il fonctionne plus rapidement dans mon cas que les autres produits du même type.

June 04, 2019

Would definitely use this again & again!

I tend to find Tylenol easier on my stomach than most other pain relief medications. I really appreciated the rapid release formula - it worked quickly to resolve my menstruatal pains (cramps, headache, etc). I didn’t experience any adverse side effects and went about my day feeling relieved! I would definitely use this again and recommend it to anyone who would like quick pain relief.

Efficace rapidement

Efficace contre la douleur. J ai effectivement remarqué que cela fait effet rapidement. Je suis satisfaite et c est certain que je vais en acheter. Je recommande

June 03, 2019

Helped me get over headaches quickly

I get occasional headaches and migraines and am always looking for medication that can ease my symptoms as quickly as possible. The Tylenol rapid release gel caps worked very well when I took it as soon as I felt a bad headache or migraine starting, better than my usual headache reliever. I liked that it gave me relief quite quickly after I took it.

Rapid

Hey guys just wanna say this new tylenol rapid release gel caps are truly a life saver I tend to get alot of headaches during work .. I'm a ece at a daycare and the kids I work with can get pretty loud I love how fast it kicks in and effective and how easy they are to swallow.. I'll definitely be buying a few bottles to leave in my purse work and at home ..

Fast relief for headaches

I suffer from frequent headaches and back pain.
    I found this Tylenol to be quick and effective for headache relief, though I did not really find it effective for back pain.
    Being that these are gel caps they are easy to swallow for those who have a hard time swallowing pills.
    #gotitfree as part of the product review club, thank you.