TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fast acting!

I was very excited to try this product as I get headaches quite often and needed a product to help relieve this pain fast. The package is just as any other childproof packaging. The gel tabs themselves look very neat, different than your average gel cap. It was very easy to swallow just like you would expect from a gel cap. I have to admit that it helped my headache with 10 minutes. I was very Impressed and highly recommend this product. @tylenolCanada #forwhatmattersmost @familyrated #familyratedclub #gotitfree

Very impressive

I often use Tylenol to deal with headaches or other forms of pain, and while it has been effective, there is always the waiting period for it to kick in. I found these cut that time almost in half, making my life a lot easier -- and pain-free.

June 06, 2019

Fast,effective pain relief.Will definitely be buying again!

I'm already a fan of Tylenol products but love the rapid release extra strength gel caps! I usually have to take more than the recommended dose but I found that 2 of these worked great on my body pain! Tylenol helps get me through the day when I have to work and feel pain or aches. Will definitely be buying in the future!

June 06, 2019

My go to for pain relief now

All I can say is that I adore this product. It worked very fast on my major headache (kicked in within 15-20 minutes) and was it very easy to swallow. I would buy this again

June 06, 2019

They actually work rapidly!

I was hesitant that this would work quickly. I’ve taken other products that say they work fast, but it still takes 25 mins or multiple pills for it to work on my headaches. Not Tylenol rapid release!! I started to get a headache early in the morning and knew if I didn’t take something fast it would be hard to get something that would work. I took it at 9:30am. By 9:45 the pounding had completely stopped and I could get on with my day! You don’t know how amazing this is. I only took one pill. One! And it worked so fast. I’m impressed. I will buy it again for sure.

Awesome for headaches

I really found this to work awesome and fast i suffer from headaches weekly and this really helped not only take the headache away but keeps it away. I used to be not that found of tylenol cause i never feel it works well this one works great. I will definitely be getting more of these once my box is finished. Thanks for the opportunity

Works fast and lasts

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review this amazing product made by Tylenol. I received the product for free, for my honest opinion. The day that I tried it I had the worst headache ever. In less than 15 minutes I began to feel relief and was able to relax. I took Tylenol Rapid Release Gel Capsules just after dinner and it lasted well through the evening and night. I woke up the next day feeling refreshed and headache free. This is more than I can say for my regular brand and I think I will be using this instead from now on.

Headache Be Gone!

We are all busy, and have no time for any delays or headaches!
    Maybe it was the weather, or the air pressure .. but I was struggling with a headache and needed some relief. I am not a fan of taking pain killers, so normally when I do reach for something, it means I'm in pain. Normally it takes me at least 2 doses, but this time I reached for the Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps, that I received free to try, I took one with a glass of water, and surprisingly I cant remember how fast it was because the pain went away i forgot I had a headache?? .. is that even possible?) and I was able to go about my routine/schedule. It was a nice surprise!! Normally I pop the small round pills, they were my go to because they felt smooth and gentle on my stomach, but to my surprise, so were these gel caps! They were easy to swallow, and they didn't affect my stomach! Honestly I only used to reach for Tylenol for Kids relief, but I just switched. I need a travel size of these babies in my purse!! I will be buying more, and I will recommend to my bff when she has a headache!

June 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Pain Relief

This is my first time trying the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels and I have to say I think they do a great job in regards to headache relief. I haven't tested them so much for other pain, but I'm sure they would do a decent job. Since they are gels, they do dissolve quickly, and seem to take effect quite quickly. I only have to take one when I get a headache and it seems to help in kicking the pain. Overall, I think this is a great product.

June 05, 2019

Another quality product from the Tylenol brand!

I received a free sample of Tylenol Rapid Release Gels. I was excited to try these because I often get headaches. A week later I ended up with a headache and so I tried out my sample.
    I liked that I only had to take one pill. And that one pill lasted around 8 hours for me! There were a few other things I noticed. When they say that they work rapidly, they are right! It started working sooner than other pain relievers I have used. I also noticed that it wasn’t hard on my stomach. Some other pain relievers I use can really irritate my stomach.
    I will definitely buy this product in the future. The speed of which it works had me sold!
    #gotitfree #familyratedclub #gorwhatmattersmost #byebyeheadache