TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Trusted Tylenol, always my favorite

Tylenol is my trusted brand for any pain, whether it be cramps or headaches. I always choose Tylenol over any other brand, given that they offer a good product for a decent price and quantity. I'm pleased that the size of the pill makes it easier to swallow and does not make you gag as much as other pills. The format of the bottle makes it perfect to carry in a small purse. It did not take a longtime for the tylenols to take effect after I started my dreaded time of the month. They acted faster then the regular tylenols I have at home, anywhere between 15 and 25 minutes. By far, I prefer this product to using Midol. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member.

Fast Pain Relief

We received a bottle of the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels as part of a free trial and I am so glad that we did.

The first night these came in the mail my husband took one for general muscle soreness, and was feeling better within minutes. Nothing has worked that quickly for him before.

I tried the Rapid Release Gels today for upper back soreness, with very similar results.

We will definitely be purchasing this product!

Valiant Effort, Tylenol

So I am one of the lucky people that suffers from chronic migraines. I'm talking every day, under the care of a neurologist migraines. I typically take triptans to deal with my migraines, BUT when they're on the milder side, I take something over the counter. I can honestly say that I tried the Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength
    before going to the triptans, and they worked about half the time if I took 2 as soon as I felt the first twinges of a migraine. I will continue to use these on days where I don't wake up with doozies. Good job, Tylenol.

Très bon en général

J'avais un mal de tête et une douleur au dos et au genou quand j'ai essayé le produit. J'évaluerais la douleur à un 8. J'ai suivi la posologie recommandée et j'ai pris une gélule. Mon mal de tête a disparu après environ 45 minutes et ma douleur était donc rendu au niveau 5. Comme indiqué sur la boite, j'ai pris 2 gélules comme dose suivante. Après 3h toutefois, au lieu d'attendre le 4 à 6 heures. Douleur complètement disparue après 90 minutes!

Les gélules sont énormes, donc à prendre en considération pour ceux qui ont de la difficulté à avaler les comprimés, pour une raison ou un autre.
    Je recommande ce produit!

Updated On: June 08, 2019

#cadeau

Fast headache relief

Tylenol extra strength rapid release gel capsules work fast when I get a headache! I rarely get headaches but I got one, today, on the day of my friends wedding. I started getting a headache on the way to the salon and it got worse with all the hairspray. I took one Tylenol extra strength and let it kick in. These work so fast, I can't wait to enjoy the wedding with no headache!

The gel capsules are small and smooth going down. Unlike the Advil gel's which are thicker.
    #gotitfree @TylenolCanada #forwhatmattersmost @FamilyRated #FamilyRatedClub

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Worked quickly for me.

There is always one week a month (you know what I'm getting at) that I am plagued by headaches. Also I get aches & pains, just like everyone else but lately more so in my hip & knees. These gel caps were easy to take, and within, I'm going to say 15-20 mins., I could feel them kicking in, and I could get on with my day. If I happened to take them at night, they didn't make me drowsy at all. I would recommend these if your regular go to drug store aisle choice may not be working for you. Thanks to Family Rated & Tylenol Canada for this opportunity. #gotitfree #forwhatmattersmost

Bon produit

Je connais très bien les tylenol, et j’ai essayé plusieurs versions de leur produits. Celui là est vraiment bien. Il agit assez rapidement. Un peu plus vite que le caplet régulier, tout dépend de la douleur. Je recommande ce produit! #cadeau

June 08, 2019

Wow! This Tylenol Rapid release gels really do work! I did not have to much faith as nothing really works for my tension headaches. However I felt a headache start to come on last night so I tried one. Within half hour I noticed the headache was gone..... this never happens people..EVER. And In this one spot on my back I experience pain, very uncomfortable pain, I must say I noticed a difference in my back as well. These were very easy to swallow as they are not that big, well for me anyway. I will keep these handy in the medicine cabinet for now on. And the best part is I #gotitforfree

Fast and effective

At first I was a bit hesitant on the claim of fast relief, many pain medication I have tried before takes awhile to start kicking in. I don't get pain often but in the summer I get sinus pain and ice pick headaches from the changing air pressure and sun. Once I felt the stabbing pain on the side of my head I reached for this Tylenol right away then sat and waited for it to kick in. Within 15 mins I was able to walk around and 15 minutes after that I was back to my normal self. This product is amazing but is more expensive than the basic Tylenol and depending on the situation it may not be worth the wait. I will continue to keep the regular one in my cupboard and this one in my purse for those times I need fast relief. #gotitforfree

Rapid Relief!

I am someone who had been prone to getting headaches for as long as I can remember. I tend to switch between OTC pain relievers so my body doesn't get accustomed to one rendering it ineffective, so I was super excited to try Tylenol Rapid Release Gels and put them to the test! I did find that they did work as well as I expected from the brand itself, and it provided lasting relief. I cannot say for sure if it worked any "faster" than the other OTC's I use on a regular basis, but I am content with that fact that they worked and took away the pain for lasting relief. They also worked well on everyday body aches and pains and I would certainly recommend Tylenol Rapid Release Gels!
    -I got this product free for testing purposes