TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca

Goodbye headache!

I was skeptical that I would notice much difference between this product and extra strength tylenol. However, I was wrong. It kicked in very quickly to ease my headache symtpoms, much quicker than the usual one I take.
    It was effective at keeping the pain gone, I did not experience it coming back later. It's a bit more money, but worth it for those times that pain is intense and you don't want to wait. I would think anyone with a low pain tolerance or a busy life that cannot be down and out with pain for long would appreciate this product! #gotitfree

Helped my back pain

I received the extra strength gel caps by Tylenol to try for free from chickadvisor. They really helped my achy back so that I could get a good nights rest. My back has been constantly sore after pregnancy and now carrying around my son so this has been great.

Worked well and fast!

I normally reach for ibuprofen when I am experiencing pain so I wasn't sure how well the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels would work for me when I recieved them to try complimentary from FamilyRated.

I was really impressed with how quickly I experienced relief. They kicked in quite quickly compared to similar products. I was able to get on with my day and it definitely lasted a long time as well. I often don't turn to acetaminophen products because I found they're less effective for cramps and migraines but these definitely worked well for me in both situations.

June 13, 2019

Provided pain relief in 20 mins!

I took one gel cap about an hour after I started getting pain (cramps). Within 20 minutes, I was free of pain. That's the fastest I've ever experienced pain relief for cramps. Usually it takes about an hour. To be honest, I usually stick with Advil or Aleeve, but I will be purchasing this product when I am finished this bottle because it works really fast. I also didn't have any side effects and can now go about my day without pain. I'm happy I was selected to try them. I can't completely vouch for the "value" because I didn't pay for the product but if the cost is in the vicinity as similar products then I would say the value is good. I will definitely buy it again since the pain relief is so quick.

Instant Relief!

I received these Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps for free from FamilyRated and I'm so glad I did. I have trouble taking Ibuprofen products because they are too hard on my stomach, so Tylenol is my go to. These work like a charm and fast! I've been buying the EZ tabs for years but I will definitely be switching to these to ease pain from Auntie Flow to every day aches! Thank you! #FamilyRatedClub #ForWhatMattersMost

Works great

I received a sample in exchange for my honest review**

As a family we typically grab store brand drugs to save costs, I tried these badboys and I'm not sure we can go generic again!!
    They seemed to work much faster ( about 15 minutes or so) and I didn't find myself watching the clock for my next dose!

#ForWhatMatterMost #gotitfree #FamilyRatedClub @FamilyRated

Quick relief

I got this product to review.
    I get tons of headaches and usually get mild relief from any pain relievers.
    I took the tylenol rapid release gels at an onset of a headache and within 15-20 minutes I had relief from my headache
    Great product. Will use again

Works pretty quickly

I got this to try from the Product Review Club. I have been having some pain in my knee lately, and gave these a try when they arrived in the mail. I found they gave me pretty good relief from the pain, within maybe half an hour I could feel a difference.

However when I took Tylenol for a headache today, it didn’t give me as much relief as it did for my knee pain. I would say this is an effective medicine for certain pain for sure, probably not for headaches for me, but I will take it again if my knee bothers me. It is also easier on the stomach than ibuprofen or aspirin.

2.0/5

Works on Headaches but not Body Pain

I recently tested this product for ligament pain and I really didn’t find it too helpful. I experience pain in my legs and would take this pill to try and minimize the pain, so I could participate in daily activities such as walking but I was still in pain long after I had taken this pill. If it minimized the pain, it was a really small amount. It took my pain down a small level but was not too significant. During the testing period, I did have a headache one evening and I used the pill for that and it did help my headache. I would say this product works for headaches but not aches and pains all over the body. Thank you for sending me this product to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

Relieved an aching head

As a full-time working mom of an active preschooler, headaches are a common occurrence. I was happy to have the opportunity to try Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps extra strength, free from Family Rated. I left work with a splitting headache yet still had to take my son to soccer, then go home and make supper, do bath time, and the list goes on. I remembered I had my bottle of Tylenol Rapid Release in my bag so I took one as I got in my car. Within the 20 mins it took me to drive and pick up my son, the headache was gone! I was able to enjoy my son's game and get the rest of my momming done. I am very pleased at how quickly and how well these gelcaps work. I also trust Tylenol because it is gentle on my stomach and comes highly recommended by my Doctor and Pharmacist for pain. I would absolutely buy them and recommend them to my friends. While they are a bit more expensive than regular Tylenol, I feel the added effectiveness and quick relief definitely makes it worth the cost difference.