TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Quick Relief

i received Tylenol ® Rapid Release Gels Extra Strength from Family Rated to try and they could not have arrived at a better time. I've been suffering from sinus pressure and headaches for the last week. They did work a lot quicker than others that I was taking and lasted longer as well. They kept my pain at bay and long enough that I could go to work and function as a normal person.

Works fast!!

I get a lot of headaches due to neck pain. I am always looking for something good to help with the pain.
    I received these yesterday which was coincidental because I just went to the chiropractor the day before because my neck is so bad. I gave the Tylenol Rapid Release a try yesterday evening. I did find they worked quickly and alleviated my pain until I went to bed. I will definitely buy these for quick relief.

June 14, 2019

Works fast and really dulls the pain

During the period where I was testing this product I was lucky enough (Ha ha) to have both a killer headache and a bruised rib. I often take Tylenol for these sort of problems so I knew it would work but I was very interested to see if it worked faster than regular Tylenol. Most especially for the headache because I just wanted it gone immediately. I took one pill as my dose, although the label says that you can take two if you need it. While this didn't provide immediate relief (in my dreams!) it took only about 20 minutes for it to kick in and reduced my headache significantly, like 90%, making it much more tolerable. I suspect that had I taken two pills it would have been completely gone. My bruised rib also responded really well to this product. While I didn't require the super quick effectiveness of this version, Tylenol always works for my body pain. To end I'll say that this works the same as regular Tylenol in providing relief for headaches and body pain but it works much faster. That doesn't always matter to me but when it does I'm going to be reaching for this version of Tylenol

I received this product for free to test and review but my opinion is my own. #GotItFree

Rapid Release!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I was quite happy with this product and have been using it myself as well as allowing family members to try it when they are having pain. I used this product for some carpal tunnel I’ve been experiencing in my hand. It quickly helped with pain and discomfort! The capsules are easy to swallow and is a great addition to my first aid kit! I gave some to my mother who suffers from chronic back pain. She did say that 1 capsule did not alleviate all pain, but she did notice a considerable difference. I will be recommending this product to friend and family, and will likely be repurchasing!

Go away pain

J'ai eu la chance d'utiliser ce produit dans le cadre d'une campagne Family Rated. #gotitfree
    Je n'étais pas certaine d'avoir besoin d'utiliser ces Tylenols lors de la période d'essai. Le destin a bien (mal fait?) les choses? Ahah, grosse débarque à vélo. Je les utilise donc pour contrôler ma douleur à ma jambe. Les comprimés fonctionnent bien. Ils s'avalent bien aussi. J'aime bien leurs aspects recouverts.
    Pratique à avoir à la maison!

Quick, Effective Pain Relief With 1 Pill

Tylenol Rapid Release Gels really deliver what they promise. I have taken them twice for headaches since receiving a pack to try out and both times the headache was gone within 20 minutes. I would usually take 2 pills for a headache but the pack says to just take one at first so I gave it a try and one was all I needed, making the value outstanding! As someone who struggles to swallow pills, I really like that they pack so much pain-fighting power into small, easy-to-swallow pills. If you're looking for quick, effective pain relief that's easy to swallow, these are what you need!

I received this product free of charge through the FamilyRated Club.

No more pain

This past week has been the most stressful. I woke up This morning with the worst headache. One of those don't even look at me cause my head hurts days. Then I remembered I had the new Tylenol Rapid Realise Extra Strength. I took 2 and hoped it would work. I needed to be able to function at work today. Well here I am an hour latter on my way to work and the pain is gone.
    I would recommend this product to anyone. It works fast, did not upset my stomach.
    I will be buying this again.

Super Quick

We are a Tylenol household and only use this brand. With two small kids at home, headaches come frequently and my husband and I have found this rapid release is truly fast. Within 15 to 20 mins I notice my headaches start to subside. I feel with these pills I only need to take 1. They are also great for sore or stiff muscles.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works really fast!

I get migraines about once a month. I always have a pain reliever on hand, and so this was good timing. I tried 2 capsules of this and it worked REALLY well. Within about 20 minutes I felt a lot of relief. I hadn't eaten much, so I was a bit worried about how it would do on an empty stomach, but it didn't seem to bother me at all. I would certainly buy this again.

2.8/5

June 14, 2019

Did not help with my headache

I was really excited to receive these for testing. I was suffering from a severe headache that week so I thought it’s the perfect opportunity to put the pills to the test. Unfortunately I did not get any relief. I took one pill and pain did not go away. The next dose I took 2 pills thinking it would definitely help but that only proceeded to make the pain worse. Tylenol migraine extra strength works a lot better for me.