TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Great for headaches

I was so happy to try this product for free. It was something I really looked forward to trying & I was very happy with the results. I experience headaches & migraines alot. I found with the more milder headaches, this tylenol seemed to work pretty fast (about 20 mins) compared to other headache pills. However, with the more migraine type headaches, I felt it didn't do much to relieve the pain. I think I will continue to use this product for the milder headaches though. The fact that it does work fast is a great feature for sure. The value is about average, compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering headaches & want relief fast. Thank you Tylenol!
    Would you recommend this product to a friend or family member

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Works fast

I was chosen to try this product for free. I was pleasantly surprised with how fast the pills worked. I suffer from back pain and usually end up needing to take pain relief in the morning. When I took the Tylenol rapid release pills, they started to work in less than 10 minutes. I will be buying these from now on.

Bye bye mal de tête

J’ai été agréable surprises des Tylenol a action rapide. Ils soulage rapidement les mals de tête. Je les ai utilisé a deux reprises dans les dernières semaines et je n’ai eu qu’a en prendre une à chaque fois.

Je vous les recommande!!

Tellement efficace comme produit

J'ai essayé tylenol action rapide gelcap pour des maux de tête et je n'ai pas été déçu! Réaction assez rapide pour éliminer mon mal de tête. Je le recommande fortement à tous mes amis sans aucun doute. Je vais acheter ce produit c'est certain car je l'adore.

blew my headache away

The day after I received my sample: #gotitfree I had a RAGING headache in the morning.

I took 2 pills & then to tell you the truth, I'm not sure exactly how long it took to work but within no time, I was at work & remembered: "hey, I had a horrible headache a while ago", & it was gone. :)

Would highly recommend it. Didn't upset my stomach. Worked fast. Will buy some for sure next time I need pain relievers.

Will buy it again!

As a headache & migraine sufferer I carry pain relief wherever I go. I was excited to try Tylenol Rapid Release Gels and have put them to the test a couple times! The rapid release caps get to work quickly on tough headaches & I’ll definitely buy them again!

Updated On: June 15, 2019

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

Got it free!

I got to try this product for free from Family rated. I had never tried Tylenol’s gelcaps, they work fast and great. Anytime I have a headache or am sore now this will be my new go to.

Fast Acting Tylenol!

I received this product free to review from Family Rated! I use it a few weeks back when I had a bad headache and I'm glad I did. Got rid of my headache so quickly. My husband also used it last week when he had back pain and it helped so much. I'll definitely be telling family and friends about this product!

Just what I needed

I was going on a camp trip and brought this along in case. as it was hot out we had ac on full blast in the car. I ended up with a headache. I took a tablet and the headache went away within 10 minutes. I am glad I brought it along and trust it works. I got this free to try from Family Rated.

June 14, 2019

Thanks

@Chickadvisor@familyratedClub#Tylenol#forwhatmattermost#gotfree#I have used the Tylenol rapid release extra strength for a while now.(whenever I’ve felt anything serious going on) and I have found them to be extremely effective in helping with headaches and neck pain. . They work very quick and last for a very good amount of time,
    Thank you #familyrated supervisor and Tylenol giving an opportunity to try this product, Its really effective#ForwhatmattersMost@#Tylenolactionrapid