TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Soulagement rapide!

J’ai apprécié le soulagement rapide de mon mal de tête! Pas besoin d’attendre c’est instantané! Lorsque j’ai mal à la tête je ne veux pas attendre pour le soulagement. C’était parfait!

Tylenol rapid release

I really loved Tylenol rapid release gel caps. It worked quickly to get rid of my headache. I would recommend these to anyone who suffers from migraines. I took two at the first sign of a migraine coming on and it got rid of it before it got bad.

June 21, 2019

It really does work faster

I received the Tylenol Rapid Release Gels for free from Family Rated Club. I sort of thought Tylenol is Tylenol but was pleasantly surprised by this product. I decided to do my own one person study to see if the gel caps really do help speed up the onset of action. I get fairly frequent tension headaches so I decided to one day take regular tylenol and see how long it takes to work and then with the next one try the Rapid Release Gels. i didn't really expect much of difference but the Gels were working 13 minutes faster than the regular Tylenol. I was very surprised and happy to have my headache gone faster. I would definitely recommend Tylenol Rapid Release Gels and will buy it for myself when my free bottle runs out. Thank you Tylenol and Family Rated Club!!

Fast Relief

Thank you #familyrated for giving me a chance to try the Extra Fast #Tylenol Action Rapide. I’ve been suffering for migraine and body pain for a while and I’ve been tried almost all brands of acetaminophen that can be found in the pharmacy but only this Tylenol gave me satisfaction. The effect of this medicine is fast and the result last for a day. I definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family.

June 21, 2019

Works faster then other pain meds I e tried

It is so easy to use and love that it's child proof. Well packed and like there's is so many options for dosage. I use these for headache and does what it's supposed to.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Reliable pain relief

Tylenol Rapid Release Gel Caps are a good option for releiving pain one might deal with from time to time, such as a headache, back pain, or after a minor surgical or dental procedure. The fact that they have a quick-acting design for this extra strength formula is great, as relief is that much quicker. That's the type of feature that everyone will appreciate! I would recommend these to anyone looking for a fast acting pain reliever as I know that these are a reliable and effective option.

Effective

I received this free product to try it out and I am very glad I had the opportunity to do so.
    It is very effective. It acts fast and provides a pain relief quickly. I would recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

I felt better in no time!!

I received this product for free to review from Family Rated! I honestly must say that this product worked great to get rid of my bad headaches in no time!!

Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps extra strength are easy to swallow and you only have to take one to relieve headaches, pain, or fever. I did find on days were I had a really bad migraine or really high fever, I had to take two but once it didn't take long for me to feel better!! It took about 15 to 20 minutes for me to feel relief from my pain, headaches, or fever. On really bad days it lasted about 4 hours before I felt like I might need another one. On minor headaches I just needed one and it was gone after 15-20 min!

Overall, I will be buying this product again. Great to have with you on the go incase you feel sore or have a headache.

This ACTUALLY works!

I was so glad I received this product for testing! I have chronic headaches due to issues in my neck from a car accident, as well as weather changes and it’s so hard to find a pain reliever that works, let alone quickly. Well sure enough a storm came in and my head started pounding. I took one of the capsules and within minutes I realized the headache was gone. Honestly such a relief, now I know what to buy that will work and can stop wasting my money on products that don’t. #gotitfree

Extremely effective

I get a lot of migraines in between seasons and this season in particular has been terrible! I’ve tried many different products to help control the migraines but nothing really helps. This Tylenol not only gave me relief FAST, but it also lasted much longer! I will definitely continue to use this to control my migraines!