TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Car Accident Helpful

These could not have come for me to review at a better time. I am sure to purchase them once this bottle is finished.

I got into a minor not at fault car accident and these had come in the mail a few days prior. At least I had something to be thankful for! They worked well at helping manage my lower back pain and as advertised I felt they were fast acting.

No complaints here. I am satisfied.

Headache gone in 20 mins

I get migraine really bad ones so once I anticipate a headachr I take medication .some work most doesn't but when I used Tylenol rapid release gels my headache started subsiding in 20 mins. In half an hour I was pain free and back on my foot .Thanks to Tylenol

Fast acting pain relief!

I got to try TYLENOL® RAPID RELEASE GELCAPS EXTRA STRENGTH through the Family Rated club. After a long day of work then getting the kids fed, to their activities, and ready for bed I had an awful headache. I took a Tylenol rapid release and soon after I felt much better. As a busy Mom, I don't have time for pain and headaches. Anything that works faster is win-win in my books. I would purchase these again!

June 25, 2019

would definitely buy again!

I suffer from migrain pain and I took these for my most recent headache. They worked fast and very effective. highly recommend for a faster action pain medication. Best tylonal I have ever taken.

Works better than expected

I received this free to review, and glad I signed up! I had a killer headache, and it worked fast, with no headache at all after taking it. The pills are easy to swallow, with no weird aftertaste.

June 25, 2019

Mon indispensable dans ma sacoche

J'ai reçu au bon moment c'est gélules de la part de Family Rated et Tylenol.

Dernièrement j'ai une ancienne douleur au dos qui reviens avec une petite migraine et j'ai décidé d'en prendre 2 et ne pas prendre mes pilules régulière et elles ont vraiment calmer beaucoup ma douleur.

Oui, l'action et rapide mais aussi faut se dire qu'il faut vraiment prendre les prochaines dans 4h.

Je vais surement en racheter.
    #FreeProduct #Tylenol

June 25, 2019

I like the Tylenol rapid release gelcaps ! IT works great and does the job . It was the first time I tried and it does the job and they are cheaper than the Advils I usually use.

June 25, 2019

I use this product as I have reoccurring headaches.
    I found that it went down quite easily and didn’t stick in my throat like other similar products have.
    But I didn’t find that it works much faster than products are used in the past.

I would consider it again to buy if the price was comparable to the previous products that I’ve used but I wouldn’t spend a lot more on it.

Works great

I was very excited to try Tylenol rapid release gels. It works fast to help my headache. I liked how it immediately dissolved and I could feel results fast. I also works well for pain and fever. Spring time is a busy time with lots of yard work. Tylenol helped with my body aches. I would definitely recommend it

June 25, 2019

Tylenol rapid release gel caps

I liked how the tylenol rapid release gel caps were easy to swallow and fast acting when it came to dealing with a bad headache. Tylenol is a brand I trust and I would definitely purchase this product in the future as it worked well.