U by Kotex Click Regular Tampons Reviews

Go from compact to full-sized protection in one easy move. When it clicks, it’s ready to insert. Features:Designed small, protects big. Expands all around so you’re fully covered. Smooth tip so insertion is quick and easy.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 20, 2020

Only brand I've used since they came out!

I love U by Kotex, they are truly the only brand I've used since they came out unless I can't get them for some reason and that usually ends up in disaster. The packaging is so cute and inconspicuous.

April 21, 2020

Number 1

Since I started using u by Kotex I haven’t touched another tampon brand! It’s simple to use, sleek design and cute packaging! The price is always right

April 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My top choice

This is my go-to tampon. It is the only kind I purchase. I like that they are compact enough to carry around easily. I know that they do the job well which is why I’m loyal to this product.

February 23, 2020

Perfecto!!

I've been using these for 3 years now and I love them. They're affordable and easy to carry. I haven't had any leaking nor issues putting the tampon in but everyone's experience is different.

February 06, 2020

Worry Free Week

Leak free, small compacted design is discreet, and easy applications. These have been my go to forever. They are super affordable and come in a variety of packs depending on your needs. The fun colours are a nice touch.

2.7/5

October 02, 2019

Won't be using these anymore

I had been purchasing these for a while due to their affordable price point and discreet packaging. However, I will no longer be using these since they started to fall apart during use. I kept finding little tufts of cotton in me after having removed the tampon. This concerned me due to the risk of TSS.

September 04, 2019
    New York, United States

Love these!

I used to always buy Tampax but after picking up a box of these on clearance one day I’ll never go back. They worked awesome and the applicators are so much better quality.

August 21, 2019
    Florida, United States

Compact

First and foremost i love everything Kotex. Thats the only feminine brand of tampons I use. Cute little colorful packing. Compact size before extending to full use. When you hear the click thats when you know its postioned right and ready for use. Yes i would reccomend this product

August 12, 2019

Easy to Conceal Tampons

These tampons are awesome because since they click, they are a smaller size before put into use. Therefore, these tampons are easy to conceal and easily accessalble as you can throw one in your wallet or pocket and not be worried about it showing!

July 25, 2019

Very discreet tampon!

I love this tampon because it is very small and can easily be hidden in your pocket when your out and about. The click feature is really cool because it extends to make application easy. The absorbency is also very true to what it says. These tampons are also very affordable because they are often on sale.