U by Kotex Extra Maxi Pads Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #177 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

July 15, 2015

I use these when my I'm sleeping when my period is heavy & when I'm out of tampons. I've had no leakage when sleeping with this on. I like how colourful each pad is wrapped.

June 15, 2015

I received a free sample of this product and really liked it. It was great for those heavy days where you don't feel like wearing a tampon. I have a very heavy period and this pad was able to handle it.

September 09, 2014

I love this product. Wish it would have been around a long time ago. Finally a product that keeps you feeling dry while you wear it. No leaks no comfort issues and decent price.

I have to agree packaging is a little flashy but oh well hard to hide them anyways and well it's a part of life might as well make it pretty to look at.

2.8/5

June 28, 2014

Not a bad product. Love the designs on the packaging, I wish they had these when I was a teenager, to die for! My one issue is, however, is the adhesive on the tabs is too strong. When removing a used pad it is too sticky, rips and then, well, yuck.

2.8/5

June 28, 2014

May 28, 2014

Keeps me dry and no leak! Great

March 28, 2014

I love the packaging, but it stands out too much if I don't want people to know that I have it. Overall, the quality of the pad is awesome and very comfortable.

October 22, 2013

I recently tried the new maxi (U by Kotex Extra Pad). I love the design and colours!! It's comfortable to wear, great coverage and protection with the wings and long lengthen.

girlrudy added a new review for
    The Ordinary "Buffet"

MaryS added a new review for
    Kleenex On the Go

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Upcoming Campaigns