Udderly Smooth Udder Cream

Udderly Smooth Udder Cream Reviews

Ranked #1024 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 19, 2017

Udderly Smooth Udder Cream

This cream is amazing! I have this size tube that I keep at work and I have the larger tub at home. It is by far the most effective cream when it comes to dry skin and has even helped with my eczema and any irritations. I use it when my hands get dry due to hand sanitizer use and it works wonders.

June 19, 2017

Best lotion, hands down

Love this! Goes on so well with no residues and instantly makes your skin feel better. I use it all theough the dry canadian winters on my elbows arms and hands, and in the summer on my legs after a shave and my feet from being in flats all day

August 14, 2016

Due to my sensitive skin, I've tried several different hand lotions. They usually leave a greasy feel, or absorb so fast, that it wasn't worth using at all.
    I came across Udderly Smooth by accident really, but I thought for the price, it was worth trying. I mean, if a cow's udder benefits from this, then who am I to say no.
    I have now been using this for 4 years, exclusively. I have one beside my bed, in my purse and on my end table, in the livingroom.
    I have converted all of the women, on my mother's side, and that wasn't hard to accomplish. LOVE this lotion!!!

August 20, 2015

I have used this product many times. I tend to have extremely dry skin so this was a great product for me. Within the first two uses my hands and skin felt so much softer and smooth. not greasy like many lotions I would definitely recommend this to any one with dry skin and even eczema.

May 30, 2014

The only face cream that I use!!!!

July 05, 2013

Awesome!! This is cream that actually works for me. It is not greasy, has a pleasant light scent, absorbs very quickly. It just plain works :)

July 05, 2013

I was told about this cream by a friend regarding my dry elbows. When I was first introduced to this product, it was only available in the States. So my first purchase of Udderly Smooth was when I made a trip to Buffalo, NY. I had very dry elbows and loved how effective this cream was on the dryness. It worked almost immediately! You barely have to use a lot of it to work. Which is great for making your money go a long way! I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!

December 07, 2012

I use this as a hand cream at work. It works well and smells nice!

July 19, 2012

I use this as a face cream, love the fact it is not greasy.