4.1/5
Ultra Palmolive Original Dish Soap Reviews

October 11, 2017

Awesome!

I recently purchased this product when it was on sale and I had a coupon to use! I got a bottle for .50 cents !!!

The smell is amazing. I can't figure out what exactly it is, but I love it !!

I don't have to use it often as I have a dishwasher, but love it when I do use it!

July 28, 2017

Yes I would buy this again.

I recently tried this brand of soap for the first time and was very pleased with its cleaning ability. I will be sure to add it to the list of dish soaps I buy in the future.

June 23, 2017

Economical

I buy this from a wholesale store in a huge size jug for really cheap. It lasts and goes a long way. Cleans effectively and is easy on my hands. Smell is ok.

May 30, 2017

Gets my dishes clean and it's a great value. Wish it bubbled more but for the price you can't beat it! I can usually find a pack of 3 for $5! Not much for scent but not a deal breaker to me.

May 30, 2017

I love palmolive dish soap! it doesn`t make your dishes greasy and it cleans really well also doesn`t make your hands feel greasy the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic the effectiveness is amazing 100 percent recommended

May 29, 2017

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de citron du savon pour la vaiselle Palmolive. Il est très efficace pour enlever la graisse dans les casseroles. Pour le reste de la vaiselles il fait du très bon travail. Mais je dois vous dire que j'utile le Palmolive aussi pour nettoyer les comptoirs et évier. Je le mélange avec d'autres produits que J'ai dans la maison pour faire un mélange. Et le Palmolive est le meilleur jusqu'a maintenant que J'ai trouvé pour faire ça. Vous devriez voir tout ce que l'on peux faire avec le Palmolive. Je l'utile aussi pour laver mon chien car il est doux et mon chien n'a aucun problème de démangeaison depuis que j'utilise le Palmolive.

May 29, 2017

we had the gorssest pan we had cooked dinner with and low and behold the pan came out spotless with this product. it was well worth it and we would buy this again.
    A little goes a long way

May 27, 2017

We switched to Palmolive Ultra due to our well water. Our water is hard and with
    this dishwashing soap we get suds. You really only need to use a tiny bit as it suds up well
    in our conditions. Cleans greasy dishes well. Less is more in my opinion. Great bang for your buck.
    I smells very nice and it doesn't dry out my hands.

Because it cleans so well, I use it for more than just dishes. Leaves a pleasant scent in your home.

May 25, 2017

Love this dish soap. I use it daily. It has a nice scent. Gets the dishes very clean and doesn't leave any oily residue. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin like me as it doesn't make my hands break out.

May 25, 2017

love the scent .. reminds me of my childhood in the kitchen with my mom but better still it works wonders on grease and leaves a fresh smell in the kitchen