Under Armour Women's UA Stormfront Jacket

Under Armour Women's UA Stormfront Jacket Reviews

1 review
Ranked #15 out of 26 in Jackets

July 10, 2014

I bought this jacket nearly a month ago and it has rain a few times this summer so far and a lot of rain. At first I was looking at The North Face's Venture jacket but I decided to try Under Armour's since I had mixed reviews on how The North Face's Venture jacket was and I felt the quality and it felt really thin and I wanted something for at least 3 seasons. Don't get me wrong North Face is usually good but not for the rain coat I saw.

So the jacket it's self. It works super well and you two big sided pockets plus inside as well. It has an adjustable hood, 3 options. It has wind protection and you can go outside in down pour with this and not have anything wet, which is a plus.

The price I guess it depends where you go and if it's available where you live. I couldn't find this where I live that I know of so I bought directly on the site and got free shipping.

Over all really good jacket. Would recommend this if you are looking for a good rain jacket for spring,summer,fall.

What do you think?, have you tried it?

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale