Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler Reviews
#1077 in Hair Care

July 22, 2019

In love 😍

I am in love with this stuff!! I don’t use conditioner at all now, just a few sprays of this and I’m good to go. Makes brushing wet hair a breeze compared to what I use to deal with. And I can let my hair dry naturally without turning into a lion 🦁 leaves my hair shiny, soft and manageable. Bonus, I also find I can go and day or two without washing my hair when using this too! Highly recommend!!

July 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It works!

I have fine, curly hair (and a lot of it) and it mats like crazy! This has been a lifesaver for me for years. Makes untangling my hair way more manageable than anything else I've tried. I won't go without it!

March 24, 2019

This had been my holy grail Leave-in Conditioner for years

I originally purchased Unite 7Seconds Condition Leave in Detangler for my daughters, all three had waist length hair growing up and it was a such a struggle trying to comb their hair. A few sprays on wet/damp hair and your hair brush or comb will glide through with ease and save you a whole lot of tears and heartache. It also works great on dry hair to detangle stubborn knots or to add moisture to tame and smooth frizzy fly away hair. My go to leave in conditioner that never weighs down my super fine hair, love it!

April 06, 2018
    Northwest Territories, Canada

Great product

This is a great product for anyone looking for a leave in conditioner! It’s nourishing and moisturizing and helps gets knots out no problem. It also has a great smell!

February 16, 2018

Smells great

Smells great, helps detangle my natural hair which is fairly damaged, as well as my hair extensions. The spray nozzle never gets clogged and a bottle lasts me about a month with daily use, taking the cost to about $1 a day. Well worth it!

October 02, 2017

My head

My hair loves this stuff. I have no idea what I'll do if they ever discontinue. Basically my hair would be a rats nest from bleach unless I used this stuff.

May 25, 2017

I love the way this product smells, and works. Its made out of quality ingredients that are good for the hair but its kinda pricey. I cant say id repurchase it because there are other products on the market that are a better price.

January 19, 2017

This product is by far the best de-tangler ever!

I have used some many different de-tangelrs. My hair is thick so i am always needing to a de-tangling product. Not only does this product work in 7 seconds like it claims but it is the best leave in conditioner. This product makes you hair feel so silky smooth. Just like you've come out of the hair dressers. The product also works wonders at keeping your hair oil free. I usually go 3-4 days without having to wash my hair because the product is that good. Also the bottle last forever. I was able to go 5 months before having to replace the bottle because 5-10 spritz's is all you need.

November 30, 2016

I can't live without this product. Really great derangelor I just spray a small amount into my hair after I get out of the shower and my brush runs right through my thick long hair like butter. I also have cool highlight so unlike products cantaining a lot of argon oil with a lot of yellow colour this products does not warm my highlight colour.

September 05, 2015

Love it! It is pricy but worth it. My hair is naturally curly and this helps with the frizz. I love the tropical smell and my hair feel soft and like glass. It's so quick and detangles great!