Prestige Item
Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

For picture perfect makeup that lasts, Urban Decay teamed up with Skindinävia to bring us All Nighter Setting Spray. Simply give yourself a spritz of this refreshing, oil-free mist when your morning makeup routine is complete to protect against harsh weather including rain, wind, heat and extreme cold, tears, perspiration and even stress. At the end of the day our faces looked as fresh as they did right after our 7am application.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 03, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to

I dislike waterproof mascara and I wear tinted moisturizer with SPF on a daily basis, the only problem is that tinted products tend to ‘wash off’ with perspiration and my mascara and eyeliner as well BUT not if I’ve sprayed this on. I can last a whole day outside with my makeup easy with this. Best setting spray I have found yet.

April 22, 2020

Great setting spray!

I love this product for helping my makeup stay on all day. It also helps to take away the powdery looks of a fresh face of makeup. I use more sprays than it suggests (probably 6-8), but that’s just personal preference. I have had a few bottles where they don’t spray as well, but that doesn’t happen often. Overall a great fine-spraying mist!

April 06, 2020

Expensive but good!!

The setting spray is effective at prolonging my makeup. As someone with oily skin, my makeup can tend to look like it’s melting off my face by the end of the day. I used to transfer onto my boyfriends shirts and my own. The spray works well but it still leaves me a bit oily-er than I’d like to be by the end of the day & it’s expensive.

April 05, 2020
    Texas, United States

Great product!

I love Urban Decay Products. They're fun and hip, and also high quality and effective. This setting spray is a must-have after I do a full face of makeup to keep it all in place. Even if my skin starts to get oily during the day, my makeup holds it's place. Just mist it on after finishing your look, and you're good to go!

March 31, 2020

I would but this product again

This setting spray is a game changer it makes your makeup last for hours and hours I use it as my finally step in my makeup to keep it looking like I just applied it a little goes along way

March 21, 2020

Worth it

Great setting spray. I use it quite often. I find that it keeps my makeup looking nice and fresh all day without requiring reapplication. I have purchased both the deluxe size and full size before in the past. Both last so long. The price may be a bit steep, but for something that works well, and lasts forever, it is worth it.

March 06, 2020

BEST SH*T EVER

This is the best setting spray i have ever used in my whole life. I have tried a lot and this one is soooo bomb your makeup will stay on and will never crease

March 02, 2020

Holy grail setting spray!

This setting spray wasnt convincing to me at first because it is quite expensive. But after trying the product, I noticed quite a difference! After using the setting spray, everything was still in place and every little time I had to wipe my face, I still had my makeup on. A few sprays go a long way!

February 27, 2020

Best Setting Spray ever

Makeup seriously stays put when I set my face with this. I have naturally oily and dry skin at the same time, and this spray doesn't let my foundation seep through my dry spots like usual.

February 06, 2020
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Worth every penny

I’d be lost without this spray, when I started using it I noticed a huge difference straight away, my make up stayed put all day at work instead of rubbing off as the day went on. It’s a little weird when it goes because it feels like it’s dripping off but it dries without interfering with your make up.