Urban Decay Electric Palatte Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

April 15, 2017

I bought this when it went on sale at sephora. I was nervous but excited. I was beyond pleased with this. The colours are not really for every day but they are so bright and pigmented. Some colours do dye my eyelids after prolonged wear but I still love it.

April 13, 2017

This is my favourite eye shadow pallet it's so amazing and beautiful and the Colors show up so good. it's very pigmented so it goes on good and stays on.

April 12, 2017

Well, the palette comes in a brightly coloured box the top of which is replicated on the actual palette lid. The underside of the box has details of the colours. Palettes sold in US, Canada and Brazil come with the following wording on the box and the palette. “Warning: Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, and Urban are not intended for the immediate eye area.”

Inside the palette the lid has a mirror which uses the full space, so is actually useful, unlike many palettes which only a small mirror inside. The palette is a good size, not so big that it is too big to carry around, but not so small that it is not worth having. Please see the pics to see the shades in this palette.

Overall I love the palette as it offers a great variety of bright pigmented colours. As I am now classed as a mature woman, I tend to prefer matte shades and this palette delivered. Even the slightly shimmery shades were subtle and ones I would feel comfortable wearing. The only exception would be Revolt which is definitely very metallic and shimmery.

March 21, 2017

This Palette is amazing! Not only does it have a wide range of colours, but they are all highly pigmented, and blend seamlessly! With a palette like this, there are SO many looks that you can create; the possibilities are endless! The brush is also great for applying. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future. The one palette I simply cannot live without!

March 19, 2017

Pour des pigments flash je pense que c'est ma préféré. Je pense pas qu'on puisse faire mieu dans les couleurs flash. Je regrette pas mon choix de l'avoir acheter

August 25, 2016

I bought this palette at Sephora because I wanted really bright colours. This doesn't disappoint. The pinks and reds can also be used as cheek colour. I even apply on the lips then add a gloss, so awesome. The colours are very high pigment a little goes a long way and you can creat many fun and wild looks.

July 23, 2016

Even though this was limited edition, don't worry! You can still buy single shadows with great colour payout! I love Urban Decay because they're easy to blend and I can create some wild looks when I want to shoot some photography. This also had cool packaging which makes it nice to display!

June 30, 2016

My favorite eyeshadow ever, being bold and colorful is my signature look. I also have used the pigments as hair chalk as well. Unfortunately it's not sold at my Sephora store anymore so if you see it make sure to grab it fast before I get there lol

June 08, 2016

This highly pigmented, super fun palette is gorgeous! The colors are bright and bold. They are fabulous to apply. Lots of color, easy to pack on. Great quality as you can expect from other UD products. I love the out of the box vivid neon colors!

May 30, 2016

This palette makes me happy every time I look at it. So much colour in one place! The pigments are just that, pigment. So a little goes a long long way. A neutral blending shade is a must if you hope to sheer out the colour. But its worth the work. And because you use so little, this palette may actually last you for the rest of your life. Seriously, I've used it once a week for over a year and it looks barely touched.

The packaging is very cute and highly functional. Durable, compact, easy to clean hard plastic shell and a great mirror inside. I will pull out the palette just to use the mirror. The brush is okay. Nothing special but not bad in anyway. The tiny flat side is nice for applying pigment along the lash line. The other kind of fluffy side isn't much use with these shadows because it doesn't blend well. But you don't get this palette for the brush.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo