Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

2.2/5

May 31, 2017

I wasn't overly impressed with this palette. Unfortunately, most limited edition palettes do not always have the same quality. I did regret purchasing this palette but I still have it in my collection for the time being. There were a few shades that I hit pan on but I didn't touch 75% of it and probably never will. The pigmentation was not impressive at all and for the price, I just do not feel it was worth it at all.

May 29, 2017

I found the formula to be very chalky. But still pigmented. I haven't figured out how I feel about the blendablitliy. The lighter brown shades are the only colours that actually blend. The pallet could have been a lot better

May 29, 2017

Got this super on sale and loved it! This was my go to palette for the longest time. It could be a little more pigmented for some of the shades but over all it's fantastic.

May 19, 2017

Love this. I got it half priced and after trying it would've been willing to pay the full price. Amazing colour pay off and a great assortment of colours.

March 19, 2017

Je ne l'ai pas utilisé beaucoup de fois mais elle est top sa reste du ruban decay et on reconnais au pigment. Bref je pense que pas que a recommanderai car ils en ont d'autre qui sont bien mieux

March 03, 2017

I ADORE this eyedhadow pallete. I've hit pan on so many of the colors. It is so pigmented. All the colors are so diverse and beautiful, they blend well and they just look stunning! SO worth the investment in my opinion. MUST HAVE.

February 24, 2017

I bought this palette while it was on clearance from Sephora so I personally feel like I got my value out of this ;) .
    The colours are a bit lacking in the "fun" dept , when I first found out about this colab I was super excited for some bright and crazy colours , but alas this was not the case.

The pigmentation is impressive and the quality just like other UD sets is on par ;) .

January 14, 2017

The Gwen Stefani Palette by Urban Decay is absolutely amazing!! The colours range from soft tones to bold tones! The blue is so perfect to use! Plus all the colours are named after one of her songs or no doubt related. Definitely a palette worth the price

January 09, 2017

I love this palette. The range of colors are perfect from neutrals to bold, you can create just about any look. I had wanted this forever and really wasnt stoked about paying full price because I initially read bad reviews.. I guess everyone has their preference! Once i saw the price drop on sephora i snatched it ASAP and i do not regret it. Some of the colors do go on sheer, so be sure to prime and i find the lighter shades have a better result with the traditional sponge applicator.

July 20, 2016

Can we talk about pop and that beautiful navy blue before anything? I love those colors.. The pink and the Gold are really light but other than that the pigments are good. I just wet my brush before using those colors. Def a good buy!! But maybe a little pricey