Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Reviews
#1171 in Eye Shadow

June 20, 2019
    Texas, United States

gorgeous shimmer palette!!

My husband bought this palette for me last year and I have been loving it!! It is an all shimmer palette that is absolutely gorgeous! The shimmers go on beautifully when applied. You can apply them with or without liquid with them. When you apply them dry, they blend very well with a soft and subtle look. When you apply them wet, I mean, WOW!!! The shine they leave is AMAZING!! You do not even need to be really skilled at makeup because they do all the work for you!! I have even bought a second palette because I hit pan on my first one in no time!!

June 06, 2019

Allergic reaction?

I'm usually not allergic to anything and my skin is not sensitive.

I've tried tons of High-End makeup (as sold at Sephora) and drugstore makeup and discount makeup (Shop Miss A). I've reacted to one drugstore brand and one high-end brand.

The high-end brand I cannot use anymore is Urban Decay. I'm not saying that their products are bad. The lipsticks, setting sprays and eyeshadows I tried were pretty regular (but not miraculously outstanding).

What I'm more concerned about is that they made my eyes water, my troat itchy and my nose both stuffed and runny as if I instantly caught a cold or the flu.

At first I thought it was because I tried the red and pink shadows in the MoonDust palette which tend to have stronger and harsher components and pigments. Turns out all the shades and aforementionned products have the same effects.

If you don't get these reactions it's awesome. If you do you might end up connecting the dots between several UD products and these reactions.

July 05, 2018

Perfect jewel 💎 tones!

I was literally stalking the L'oreal sale to obtain this Urban Decay Moondust palette. 💪🏻😍If you like glitter like I do, this is conveniently pressed into 1 palette. In my opinion, this palette is not worth it at full price. Just because, there are more sparkly items on the market. ✨The color selection on it is gorgeous and totally wearable.🔥

June 23, 2017

Too pricey for me!!

I did not have to pay the original 80 CAD for this palette, I bought second hand, but I don't think I'd have bought it any other way! Alot better than alot of UD's other palettes, with only 8 glitter shades, there's not many to choose from for what the price is. If you can get over the price and lack of color choice, than you'll love the glitter!! No brush comes with this either, but they can be applied with a finger and also wet or dry. Some fall-out.

August 12, 2016

I have the shade Solstice, and I have also used sample sizes of a few other shades. These are really beautiful and shimmery. They do take a bit of care to really get the full effect of each shade, maximizing colour and minimizing fallout. But if you have the tools and you're willing to put in the time, they're way worth it.

June 07, 2016

This is the BEST shadow for highlighting! ! A tiny amount goes a long way! Super pigmented! I use Cosmic everyday and the one pot I've bought has lasted me 4 months so far!

I just decided to order more colors!

I'm so impressed with Urban Decay!!

July 15, 2015

I absolutely adore the shimmer and glitter in these eyeshadows! As with almost all Urban Decay eye shadows these are highly pigmented, apply like a dream and blend beautifully.

April 03, 2015

The pigment and how soft these eyeshadows are really made me fall in love! Go swatch one in store, you'll love it!

September 15, 2014

I have the shade Space Cowboy. What an amazing product! So creamy so pigmented and oh so glittery! Love love love! A little on the pricey side but I will definitely be adding a few more to my collection!

May 15, 2013

It is $20 for a single shadow. So the price is too much, but the product itself is amazing. It is very pretty. All of the shades are opaque and iridescent.