4.1/5
Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

December 14, 2017

I will definitely buy this product again !

Very nice packaging, beautiful colors, well pigmented and easy to fade with the brush, the latter being as qualitative as the rest.
    I absolutely recommend it and i'll buy the other palettes of this brand as i'm very satisfied with this one

November 14, 2017

Love it!!

C'est définitivement ma palette préféré lorsque je veux me faire de beau yeux charbonneux et intense pour des événements ,des galas ou bien des soirée un peu plus chic.
    Je vous la recommande si vous êtes quelqu'un qui aime se maquiller et qui aime les look plus intense .

October 04, 2017

The dream palette

I wanted this palette for months before I finally bought it! The colours are amazing, especially Whiskey, Smolder, and Armor. I have medium brown skin, so most lighter eyeshadow don't show up on my skin. But I find almost all of the colours on this palette work for me. The pigment is heavy, so it goes on well and stays on, and you don't need too much to get the look you want. The price is high, but it's worth the money!

2.0/5

September 24, 2017

Not good

This palette is not for everyone. On deep skin tones like myself, it just make me look like a ghost. The colours won't show up on me. I guess that's the reason it keeps going on sale.

September 24, 2017

My go to palette

I am all about a smoky eye, and this palette is perfect! It has a variety of darker shades. Some have a slight shimmer while others are matte. Whatever smoky eye I feel like going for, I know this palette will get the job done.

September 09, 2017

Smokey eye Saviors!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Urban Decay Naked but thier Smokey palette is by far my favorite of all. They have such classic yet bold shades and blends. Can be worn on any occasion. Timeless/ flawless look!

3.2/5

July 17, 2017

I like this paette

I have quite a few Urban Decay products. This palette is good for night time as it is pretty dark shades. I have brown eyes, and I find the colors go well with my eye color.

June 19, 2017

Love those colors

With nine new shades and three carried over from previous Urban Decay palettes, the Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette leans toward mostly cool tones in varying finishes of shimmer, micro-glitter, and matte. In addition to the nude and brown hues, there are also deeply pigmented variations of plum, blue, and slate grey, as well as a satin black shade to round out the smoky look. The lighter shades tend to go on more sheer, which makes them great for layering.

June 07, 2017

The naked smoky palette is great! It has 12 colors that easily blend and make a smoky eye. Some of the colors have bad fallout but most are fine. I would recommend!

2.3/5

May 31, 2017

This is the worst of the Naked palettes. Thankfully I got this on sale. I wouldn't pay more than the 50% off retail price for this.
    The brush that it comes with is terrible. Very uneven application; they should have kept the brush used for Naked 1.
    The other major problem is lack of pigmentation and shadow fall out. Some colours are pretty and would be an awesome base lid colour like Password, but the application is so uneven! The darker shadows are a little better.

Definitely skippable.