Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 1259 in Eye Shadow

April 24, 2017

I felt like this is way more over rated than it should be. it has nice colors but there is too much wear off. i can get the same pigment and effect from other drugstore eyeshadows

March 17, 2017

I love Love LOVE this eyeshadow palette! It comes with detailed instructions to achieve three different looks but is versatile enough to go well beyond those suggested looks. Highly pigmented and great staying power too. Got it for a steal at Ulta for only $27USD, which makes me love it even more!

February 24, 2017

I'm soooooo happy that I decided to wait on purchasing this because I got it for under $30 from Urbandecay.ca .
    I'm beyond impressed with the colour scheme and the pigmentation quality is just amazing .,
    This truly is the best "smokey" palette you can find on the market .

January 16, 2017

Purchased this as a gift for my mother as I absolutely love my own Naked 1 Palette. Purchased this from their website on sale for 30$ (an incredible price for this brand and the size of the palette). In comparison to my naked 1 palette I find the colour payoff is not as strong. You definitely need to apply more to the brush (especially the lighter shades) to see the colours. She will definitely be going through this palette quicker than I will go through the naked 1. However, the colours are absolutely gorgeous! Do keep in mind that to go with the smokey theme the colours are on the darker scale. I love how the brush that comes with it is double ended as well. The casing of the palette is definitely an improvement from the previous naked palettes; it is a sturdy plastic that will wipe clean very easily, will not get squished when travelling and will protect the shadows from breaking if it falls!

June 14, 2016

Another great UD palette. This one is most my style i used smokey eye styles the most. I really like that UD brought in some pinks and purples into this palette. It's great for beginners or practiced make up users!

May 31, 2016

This is an amazing palette! When I first bought it I did't find myself reaching for it because I think I found the smokey colours intimidating. But after playing around with the palette I have found everyday natural looks can be achieved as well as intense smokey looks! The pigmentation is amazing as with all Urban Decay eyeshadows!

April 12, 2016

Huge fan of the colors. I do peoples make up a lot and these colors are for sure only for smoky creatitions, great for a evening weekend look for any burnette, blonde, red head or dark haired women. Its beautiful and good quality, also the brush that comes with it is great. You can get in the creases and blend it with the brush. Very nice.

February 17, 2016

Love the quality of this naked smokey palette, and the overall design of it is just great. I like that it includes both warm and cool tone colors, but I only find you can get about 2 looks out of the palette since the colors are so divided. Overall it is high quality, highly pigmented eyeshadow - however I think I would have gotten more use out of the original naked palettes based on the colors.

February 10, 2016

I just received this palette for Christmas. I LOVE IT!!! I have used every shade in it so far. They are super pigmented, and very bendable. Creates a gorgeous smokey eye. The neutrals and light shades in this palette create a beautiful matte "natural" look for day time wear.

January 04, 2016

Naked pallettes are always the best! Nothing compares!