Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 915 in Mascara

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

May 11, 2017

This is a very powerful mascara. It is the blackest one I've ever tried. It is very easy to apply, since it doesn't dry too fast so you can add extra coats without it getting clumpy. It provides sexy lashes and adds a glam look. Certainly worth the price and a repurchase!

May 06, 2017

My go to everyday mascara.
    I always clean the brush off first and layer it on gradually otherwise you will end up with very spidery lashes. If you apply it correctly you get very long and thick lashes. I've been asked a few times where I've gotten them done as people think they are extensions!

Washes off well with a make up remover and generally stays put all day.

Not exactly waterproof but certainly moreso than other brands I've used.

April 15, 2017

This reminds me of Tarte Light Camera Lashes mascara. They both transfer on me the same way. The brush is nothing special and has natural bristles but the formula is a bit wet. The brush almost seems to be over saturated with product so when I brush it on my lashes it clumps a bit, but with time I am able to brush them out. So it's not bad and give volume, but it just doesn't stay put, so it's a no go for me.

April 14, 2017

Yes this is a great volumizing lash mascara. I do like the dark rich colour of the lash. It glides on the lashes and looks stunning on. I purchased this at Sephora last year. I dont have a close Sephora and don't like snail mail. I would purchase this is I had a store closer to me.
    Give a strong beautiful lash appearance often covers in 1 application

April 11, 2017

I love this mascara. It adds crazy amounts of volume to my lashes, and it is the blackest of blacks. One coat of this mascara will make your eyelashes pop, which is rare for me to find a mascara that I can see such a difference in only one coat.

March 29, 2017

I came across this mascara while looking for something that added wow to your eyes and I was not disappointed. It makes my eyes pop with not a heavy wear. Well priced and often comes in a value pack with a free eyeliner.

March 14, 2017

This mascara is worth every penny! This mascara doesn't rub off under your eyes throughout the day and your lashes are darker and longer. Also comes off easily with face wash.

March 05, 2017

I got this mascara in a palette. I only used it a few times. It works fine, I just didn't find anything life changing about it. It's like any regular mascara.

February 27, 2017

This is one of my favourite mascaras to use. If I'm looking for a more natural look - this is the one I reach for. It doesn't create excessive volume or leave a bunch of fallout. It applies evenly and you can get a great result in just a couple of coats. I love the brush on the wand too. It allows me to separate without needing to comb through after applying. One thing to note is that I do not have oily eyelids, so I have not experienced smudging like many reviews that I've seen.

February 24, 2017

I received this as a sample from Ulta in with one of those free gift sets. I used it all and ended up buying a full size tube. This Mascara is great it doesn't clump, smudge or smear. It adds 2 times the volume to my lashes. I love it!

Guylaineh79 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Cinderella

Friends

Full House

Titanic

Maleficent (2014)

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?