Prestige Item
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Reviews

Get bigger, blacker, badder lashes with our ultra-creamy, lengthening and volumizing mascara. So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. (Yet it won’t quit until you say when.) It’s insane how black it is…the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes. The result: incredible control for insane lashes. Go ahead and pile on coat after coat. Want to apply more before you go out at night? No problem. Even if it’s been all day since you applied, more Perversion always means more beautiful lashes. Our formula NEVER gets brittle or clumpy.

December 11, 2019

Love love love!!

I've been using this for years!! Love that it goes on smooth does clump or smudges, stays put all day long and easy to remove. I love that it makes your eyelashes pop and look longer and fuller one of my all time favorite beauty products!

August 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

A must have for mascara lovers

I simply can't shout loud enough about how super impressed I am with this product! Not only does it apply without clumping whilst lifting lashes, but it's the blackest of blacks, giving amazing depth and volume to lashes. An unbelievable product which really lasts the distance.

August 05, 2019

Great Mascara...but product in bottle dries out fast

This is a great mascara. I was hesitant at first to purchase a non pharmacy brand because of the cost but I read reviews and figured I would bite the bullet (heck we all deserve to spoil ourselves). It's great and lasted...it did not flake off, run and it washes off fine. I like the bristol brush. My lashes are quite thick and straight so I still had to use an eyelash curler to get my desired effect.
    My only issue: I felt the mascara in the bottle ran out quickly or dried up too fast. It lasted 2 months which I think is a little short lived especially for the price. I would purchase it again...if I had a gift card but not out of pocket.

July 29, 2019
    Harrow, United Kingdom

Such a perfect mascara to layer

This mascara blew my mind!
    I’d recommend it as a second layer layering mascara.
    We all know 2 mascara are better than one and this is the perfect finishing coat to boost your lashes.

June 04, 2019

New mascara to try from UD

I love makeup but was a bit sad that my go-to Mascara was discontinued so I tried this new mascara from Urban Decay. I prefer a waterproof version but they didn't have it as an option (but they JUST released it this month June 2019) It goes on super easy and is not clumpy. The wand is light and the feel of application is almost like a feather. Goes on smooth and no clumps either. Just one swipe for me give me the dramatic full look to my lashes. A must try!

June 01, 2019

Love this mascara

Love this mascara. Doesn’t go on super thick and doesn’t get clunky. Leaves lashes looking full and long. Doesn’t irritate the eyes either. Also comes in a huge tube so it doesn’t run out fast

May 05, 2019

The best mascara I've found so far...

While the price is a bit high, I think it's worth the splurge. I was surprised the first time I used it how easily it added length to my lashes with only one swipe. Of all the mascaras I have tried (and there have been many!), this is the most effective one I've found.

February 22, 2019

My fav

I always go back to this mascara! I love the wand and the formula, it doesn't clump up on me and makes my lashes look so long, full and curly. It's my go to!

January 12, 2019

Gorgeous thick lashes

This is great for thickening but not so great for lengthening. I layer this over the Glossier mascara and the look is fab. It doesn’t smudge under my eyes like some of my other mascaras. I’m really happy with it!

January 10, 2019

Best mascara ever!

This is the most expensive but also one of the VERY best mascara products I've ever used. I was really hesitant to spend this much on a single tube but it's proven it's worth every day!