Prestige Item
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara Reviews

May 01, 2019

Great Mascara!

I am quite impressed with this mascara wand! The bristles are separated and long so that it keeps your eyelashes defined and easily gets rid of any clumps. Sometimes I get some mascara on my eyelids because the bristles are quite long though, but it's okay if I'm wearing eyeliner which I do most of the time. I found it very easy to build up the mascara without it being too clumpy. I recommend wiggling the brush as you apply rather than just brushing up, to get the best use out of the mascara. And use an eyelash curler!

April 16, 2019

Best Mascara

I absolutely love this mascara, not only does it lengthen my lashes, it volumizes them, It holds the curl all day long. It is the only mascara that doesn't end up under my eyes after a couple of hours. I have used so many mascaras, none of them compare to this one, it truly is the best.

June 30, 2018

Expensive, but one of my favourite mascaras ever

Okay I know a lot of the reviews for this mascara are lacklustre, so I was hesitant, but I received a sample with a promo code from Sephora and I’ll be buying the full sized product, hands down. This mascara is incredible. HOWEVER, I have long natural lashes, so does this make a difference? Perhaps. The wand’s bristles remind me of a cactus, almost, with the number of bristles and how “sharp” the bristles look. But I find the bristles really separate my lashes, and really prevent clumping, which is a huge issue with many mascaras that I’ve tried in the past (I have somewhat thick lashes - they clump easily). This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full, I can actually see my lashes when I look up. My eyes really pop with this mascara, to the point where I won’t wear eyeliner because the mascara competes with the liner and I just don’t need the liner to make my eyes look incredible. Honest and truly, I adore this mascara so so so much - I find applying it is very easy, you have plenty of product on the wand, and 3-4 swipes of the brush per eye is enough to make my eyes stand out from across the room. I’ve had people ask me what mascara I use because of how long my lashes look. If you can find a sample, I would really recommend giving it a try and not being swayed by some of the negative reviews!

2.2/5

May 18, 2018

Not a fav

I got sent a sample of this mascara to try. And I absolutely love UD but I was so disappointed with this mascara. It made my lashes clumpy. I believe it could have been effective paired with another mascara but I want a mascara that is great as a stand alone.

3.2/5

May 02, 2018

Wouldn't purchase

I received a sample from sephora to try this mascara out as I've loved urban decay products for a while. One thing I noticed was the applicator, it looked flimsy and cheap. My lashes did lift and have volume, but I wouldn't go out to purchase this.

May 01, 2018

I would definitely purchase this product again!

I was using Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, which I love, and thought I would switch it up. I decided to try this mascara and I was not disappointed!! It give so much volume and thickens your lashes. I got SO many compliments on my lashes with this mascara!

April 22, 2018

Love This Mascara

Always been a fan of urban decay! They’re amazing. I like this mascara a lot, as a first time user I’m such impressed. It does a great job at separating my lashes without causing any clumps which I love! It could improve a bit on the lengthening agent to the lashes but overall a great product!

1.3/5

April 14, 2018

Don't bother

This mascara really was all hype. I bought this when it was released directly from the Urban Decay website. Everything about it minus the packaging sucked. It was suuuuuper smudgy, flaked not even half way through the day, and gave me gross spider lashes. I used it a few times and then tossed it. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

0.5/5

April 14, 2018

The worst mascara ever!

I love the brand urban decay but this mascara isn’t for me. I almost took my eye out every time I tried to use it! Even for my bottom lashes I had a hard time applying mascara because of the harsh brush! Never again!

March 20, 2018

Great formula! Weird brush.

I really like this formula and so far it does seem to hold up to its claims of being sweatproof. It makes my lashes full and dramatic without getting clumpy. The main thing I don’t like is the brush. It has only a few plastic combs on it and has to be held just so to be effective. I also found that it doesn’t pick up a ton or product, which can be a bit annoying, but probably cuts down on clumping.