Prestige Item
Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara Reviews

October 10, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Long defined lashes

I love this mascara. I particularly love the length and definition.
    I would say the application process of the product can take time as the lashes are susceptible to sticking together and you can get excess. I would recommend a primer lash product being applied before hand.
    The product is long lasting.

August 18, 2019

Didn't live up to its promises.

I was in a hurry to go out and since I finished the tube of mascara I have been using recently using I had to pick another one quickly. I chose Urban Decay TroubleMaker mascara and was extremely disappointed. It didn't give me any length or volume whatsoever. All it seemed to do was darken my lashes. I applied three coats like I usually do and I was almost better off wearing no mascara. I did not have any trouble with clumping or flaking like other reviewers even though the weather has been very hot and humid. I absolutely love Urban Decay eye-shadow but this mascara was a no win for me. I am very happy that I received this in a monthly beauty box subscription because if I paid full price for this I would be very unhappy. Even drug store brands have impressed me more than this one. I will definitely stick to my Clinique High Impact mascara for my no makeup makeup days and my Benefit Rollerlash or Benefit Bad Gal Bang for when I really want to lengthen and curl my lashes.

2.3/5

July 21, 2019

pretty good!

Did what it was supposed to. Wasn’t mind blowing. Smelt like something on fire, not pleasant. Flaked off a lot during the day but was manageable. OK experience.

July 18, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing

I would and have been purchasing this mascara for about 2 years now, it's lengthening and volumizing, excellent! It make my eyelashes look amazing, if there was one thing I always need in my makeup bag, its this mascara!

July 18, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Makes the eyes pop

This is amazing mascara. Made the eyes pop. I love it. I got asked where my lashes fake. I used the black. This is great stuff. Will be buying more. 💙💙💙

May 01, 2019

Great Mascara!

I am quite impressed with this mascara wand! The bristles are separated and long so that it keeps your eyelashes defined and easily gets rid of any clumps. Sometimes I get some mascara on my eyelids because the bristles are quite long though, but it's okay if I'm wearing eyeliner which I do most of the time. I found it very easy to build up the mascara without it being too clumpy. I recommend wiggling the brush as you apply rather than just brushing up, to get the best use out of the mascara. And use an eyelash curler!

April 16, 2019

Best Mascara

I absolutely love this mascara, not only does it lengthen my lashes, it volumizes them, It holds the curl all day long. It is the only mascara that doesn't end up under my eyes after a couple of hours. I have used so many mascaras, none of them compare to this one, it truly is the best.

June 30, 2018

Expensive, but one of my favourite mascaras ever

Okay I know a lot of the reviews for this mascara are lacklustre, so I was hesitant, but I received a sample with a promo code from Sephora and I’ll be buying the full sized product, hands down. This mascara is incredible. HOWEVER, I have long natural lashes, so does this make a difference? Perhaps. The wand’s bristles remind me of a cactus, almost, with the number of bristles and how “sharp” the bristles look. But I find the bristles really separate my lashes, and really prevent clumping, which is a huge issue with many mascaras that I’ve tried in the past (I have somewhat thick lashes - they clump easily). This mascara makes my eyelashes look so long and full, I can actually see my lashes when I look up. My eyes really pop with this mascara, to the point where I won’t wear eyeliner because the mascara competes with the liner and I just don’t need the liner to make my eyes look incredible. Honest and truly, I adore this mascara so so so much - I find applying it is very easy, you have plenty of product on the wand, and 3-4 swipes of the brush per eye is enough to make my eyes stand out from across the room. I’ve had people ask me what mascara I use because of how long my lashes look. If you can find a sample, I would really recommend giving it a try and not being swayed by some of the negative reviews!

2.2/5

May 18, 2018

Not a fav

I got sent a sample of this mascara to try. And I absolutely love UD but I was so disappointed with this mascara. It made my lashes clumpy. I believe it could have been effective paired with another mascara but I want a mascara that is great as a stand alone.

3.2/5

May 02, 2018

Wouldn't purchase

I received a sample from sephora to try this mascara out as I've loved urban decay products for a while. One thing I noticed was the applicator, it looked flimsy and cheap. My lashes did lift and have volume, but I wouldn't go out to purchase this.