• Urban Decay Vice Lipstick
  • Urban Decay Vice Lipstick

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 1251 in Lipstick

May 07, 2017

I bought this lipstick in two shades, my favourite being ZZ. I wear it almost every day because it is the perfect purple/pink/nude colour on my skintone. However, the staying power isn't great. If you reapply then it's fine. There are a lot of other shades I want to try, but because they are on the pricier side and the staying power isn't great, I probably won't buy them. But I might..

May 01, 2017

I Really love these lipstick! I have the color 1993 comfort matte and it fits with everything (its a medium brown) the lipstick last approximately 3 hours on the lips. The color of the lipstick is super pigmented!

April 20, 2017

These lipsticks are incredibly pigmented and the colours are beautiful! My lips tend to get dry and chapped when I wear lipsticks, but the Vice lipsticks are moisturizing enough that I can wear it all day with no problems! I did need to reapply after eating, drinking, and smoking, but it may last longer if you use a lip primer with it!

April 13, 2017

worth every penny is very creamy and not drying. gives you a beautiful lip look and ties your whole makeup look together. I would recommend for someone first stating with lipstick.

March 13, 2017

I recently purchased the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in "Naked" and LOVE it! It goes on easily and adds just the right amount of natural but enhanced looking color. It's not matte but not too sticky (which I hate). The nude look seems to be the thing right now and it's hard to find a great shade but for me, (with light skin, dark hair and medium eyes) this shade works great; I think it's the kind of shade that can work for a variety of skin tones.

I decided to try this color after seeing the ad with Ruby Rose wearing the shade and have no regrets! The lip pencil in the same color is a little less effective in my opinion; it goes on fairly light and doesn't really have great staying power.

March 11, 2017

1993 is my jam! Seriously, the color is gorgeous and it really stays on well! I'm such a big fan that I want all of the colors! Especially to comfort mattes!

January 19, 2017

I received the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in the shade 1993 as part of the Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Nude Lip. This shade is a Comfort Matte. Wow, they weren't kidding! It's so comfortable on the lips! It feels so soft and practically melts into the lips. This shade is a mid-tone brown which isn't one of my go to colours but I wore it with khaki green and it looked great. The colour is a true matte. It glides on nicely, covers perfectly with one swipe and doesn't dry the lips. It only lasted a couple of hours (with no eating or drinking) but it wore down nicely. It didn't leave the dreaded ring around the lips look. The product does not have a scent. The packaging is a beautiful gun metal with gold base. I will definitely look into getting more shades from this line.

November 16, 2016

The matte formula of the Vice lipsticks is absolutely perfect! I adore the colour options and how long lasting this lipstick is. I have gone up to 8 hours without having to reapply! I also do not find the matte formula as drying as other matte lipsticks.

September 28, 2016

These lipsticks are my go to lipsticks! My favorite are the mega matte or the comfort matte finishes. They are smooth and give good coverage. Plus you can't beat 100 shades!

August 16, 2016

Let me start this off by saying I was a huge fan of the Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks. I was quite disappointed when they discontinued the line but optimistic that the Vice Lipsticks would live up to their predecessor. Let me just say, they do. The huge colour and formula selection is amazing. These lipsticks apply beautifully. They are pigmented and long-wearing (for a lipstick). I got the shades 1993 (comfort matte) and Trance (metallized) and I love them both. If you love the Revolution Lipsticks, you will not be disappointed.