Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Reviews

September 09, 2017

love it!

I love love love Urban Decay lippies! They have long wear, you don't need a lip primer and the texture is smooth and creamy. Best lipstick brand I have ever used!

August 14, 2017

A well deserved and worth it treat!

Bought the shade backdraft and love it.. I am a sucker for this kind of shade and after trying it in sephora a few times i just had to have it.

They arent the most moitsurizing liquid lip ever but not the most drying either.

When they get just too dry i can slick over a clear or similar coloured gloss or balm and i doesnt totally ruin it!

Love!

July 26, 2017

IT IS SO PRETTY

When I first bought this lipstick,I was really excited.when I took it out of the box the purple packaging was sooooo pretty that I wanted to keep this on top of my dresser for display.I wore it.It was so creamy and easy to apply.The colour was also so pretty.It lasted long to.Perfect for the summer.

May 24, 2017

I got the chance to try these three lipsticks from the "vice lipstick" collection of Urban Decay

Comfort matte(Menace) : smoth finish, long wearing, intense colors

Cream(Naked) creamy , glossy , pigmented

Mega matte(714): Long strong wear ,excellent pigmentation
    Dry finish on moistureless lips

Beautiful packaging but less product

May 07, 2017

I bought this lipstick in two shades, my favourite being ZZ. I wear it almost every day because it is the perfect purple/pink/nude colour on my skintone. However, the staying power isn't great. If you reapply then it's fine. There are a lot of other shades I want to try, but because they are on the pricier side and the staying power isn't great, I probably won't buy them. But I might..

May 01, 2017

I Really love these lipstick! I have the color 1993 comfort matte and it fits with everything (its a medium brown) the lipstick last approximately 3 hours on the lips. The color of the lipstick is super pigmented!

April 20, 2017

These lipsticks are incredibly pigmented and the colours are beautiful! My lips tend to get dry and chapped when I wear lipsticks, but the Vice lipsticks are moisturizing enough that I can wear it all day with no problems! I did need to reapply after eating, drinking, and smoking, but it may last longer if you use a lip primer with it!

April 13, 2017

worth every penny is very creamy and not drying. gives you a beautiful lip look and ties your whole makeup look together. I would recommend for someone first stating with lipstick.

March 13, 2017

I recently purchased the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in "Naked" and LOVE it! It goes on easily and adds just the right amount of natural but enhanced looking color. It's not matte but not too sticky (which I hate). The nude look seems to be the thing right now and it's hard to find a great shade but for me, (with light skin, dark hair and medium eyes) this shade works great; I think it's the kind of shade that can work for a variety of skin tones.

I decided to try this color after seeing the ad with Ruby Rose wearing the shade and have no regrets! The lip pencil in the same color is a little less effective in my opinion; it goes on fairly light and doesn't really have great staying power.

March 11, 2017

1993 is my jam! Seriously, the color is gorgeous and it really stays on well! I'm such a big fan that I want all of the colors! Especially to comfort mattes!