Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil
Good

Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 847 in Eye Liner

October 12, 2016

BEST EYELINER! LONG LASTING, WATERPROOF, GOES ON LIKE BUTTER! NEED I SAY MORE?! Definitely need a really good oil bases makeup remover but this is holy grail status eyeliner for sure!

September 24, 2016

This is an amazing eyeliner!!
    A lot of products say that they will stay on the waterline and this is the only one that actually does. I apply it in the morning and it stays on all day. I also do not need to reapply after work if I am planning on going out for supper or out for the night. (I might apply more if I just want a darker, more dramatic look).
    Aside from being long lasting, it is also highly pigmented! You just need to apply it to your lid/waterline once and you have a dark black, pigmented line. It applies smoothly, effortlessly and easily. The pencil itself is also mechanical which is a huge bonus, I am not typically a fan of sharpening.
    I would highly highly recommend this product - especially if you have watery/teary eyes. It is a little pricey.. I think it retails for about 20$ but it is worth it and it lasts for quite a long time without drying out!

January 30, 2016

I got this as a sample and then used it within 1/4" of its life and decided I couldn't live without it. I used it absolutely every day.