Vaseline Clinical Care™ Cracked Heel Rescue Foot Cream Reviews
#1 in Foot Cream

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Cracked Heel Rescue Foot Cream delivers intense moisturization to soothe dry, cracked heels. This foot moisturizer provides immediate relief for cracked heels to reveal smooth, healthy looking feet. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème pour les pieds Vaseline Clinical Care Cracked Heel Rescue hydrate intensément pour apaiser les talons secs et craquelés. Cet hydratant pour les pieds soulage immédiatement les talons craquelés pour révéler des pieds lisses et d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

Awesome

I have suffered for quite some time with badly cracked heels. I have tried a lot of products and this one has not only helped with the cracks but they haven’t come back. The product works effectively to soothe my dry heels and help smooth them out.

Super smooth feel!

I got Vaseline Cracked Heel Rescue as a part of chickadvisor campaign and I absolutely in love with it! As a working mom my feet suffer a lot, so it was an amazing product to try.
    The texture is very thick and creamy, yet not oily (which I appreciate a lot since it absorbers super fast). There’s no strong smell (almost no smell) - a big plus for me, because I use a lot of different scented product over the body and don’t like when all those smells mix together.
    I found it a little bit hard to squeeze the product out, and it will be great if they’ll come up with other design for the bottle... But other than that, the cream does its job- my feet feel moisturized and smooth!
    Amazing for everyday use, do recommend!

May 13, 2019

Major improvement in one week.

This is really a great product. It’s from a very trusted brand in my family, Vaseline. Anything I’ve used from Vaseline has always been amazing. This one did not disappoint. It’s amazing too! It’s called- Vaseline Cracked Heel Rescue- foot cream.
    My heels were dry and in need of some extra love, especially because it’s almost summer time and I love sandals! I used it mostly in the evening because I would use it after my bath or shower. I also put socks on after the cream and it helps keep my feet even more moisturized. I used it all over my feet and my heels. It really should be called a all over rescue foot cream, lol.
    The cream is thick but it absorbs really well. There is a very mild scent to it and it really not noticeable.
    I really liked everything about this cream. The price is really affordable. It works really well. My feet are soft and look healthy and feel good.
    I was given this product for testing purposes from Chick Advisor and Vaseline. All opinions are my own.

May 13, 2019

Smoother Heels after two uses, Excellent results.

I Received Vaseline Clinical Care, Cracked Heel rescue Foot Cream. Love the feel of it on My Heels, I have used it twice. I will continue to Use and Buy it. Iam a big lover of flip flops and Crocs. My Heels crack always, this Product is definitely worth the money. I just need a bigger bottle lol. If You suffer from Cracked Heels, give it a try. You will love it.

May 12, 2019

Je l'adore

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement la crème a pied vaseline! J'ai toujours eu les pied très sèches surtout en dessous. J'utilise cette crème depuis 5 jours seulement et je vois déjà une très grande amélioration! Enfin mes pieds commence a être doux et j'ai déjà presque plus de corne 👌

May 12, 2019

Worked wonders.

After a little hick up with the arrival of this awesome product for a mission from Chick Advisor, I finally got to try out this new product. After just the first application I could feel the difference in my skin. It hydrated so well, and I barely felt the need to apply it again when i normally would have.

After a few days of trying out the product, my heels feel so different. You can literally see the change from before and after. It was extremely hydrating, and very long lasting. I will definitely enjoy using the rest of it.

The only bad thing I can say about it was that it was a little hard to get out. I felt like I had to press really hard for the product to be able to come out. I'm unsure if it was the thickness of the lotion, or because of how much was inside. All in all, I really enjoyed the product and would definitely recommend it for someone with cracked heels.

May 11, 2019

INSTANT LOVE AFTER 1 USE

I was so skeptical about this product, but literally after 1 use my heels were in amazing shape! I absolutely loved it and I can't even stop freaking out about how much I love it. It's nice and thick and not greasy at all. I always find other creams to be way too greasy for use. I received this product from Vaseline and Chick Advisor for testing purposes. I would absolutely try this again!

May 11, 2019

Great for the summer!

Lately I’ve been wearing a lot of flip flops which results in very dry heels and feet in general. I’ve always had very dry and cracked heels before using this product (to the point where you can pick dried skin off my heel). Recently I’ve been using this once per day right after showering and my heels are no longer cracked!

May 06, 2019

Happy feet :)

This stuff is amazing! I have very bad cracked heels been trying all sorts of creams none compare to this one. Seen and felt relief very quick. Works so well and not oily at all I even convinced my husband to use it.

May 06, 2019
    United States

A spring treat!

I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor and used it right away! I always have dry cracked heels, and especially after a long cold winter. The cream is very thick, which is great for this purpose, but almost hard to get out of the squeeze tube! The thick cream soaked in relatively quickly, just enough so that I didn't feel it would get soaked in to my sheets or socks. My feet fell softer the next morning - I could see implementing a spring routine where I exfoliate and apply this cream before sleeping, but I don't see the value in using it year round.