Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream delivers deep moisturization to help relieve your dry skin. This rich, creamy moisturizer is the perfect addition to your nighttime routine to help restore healthy looking skin. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle crème de nuit Vaseline Clinical Care Extremely Dry Skin Rescue hydrate en profondeur pour aider à soulager la peau sèche. Cet hydratant riche et crémeux constitue l’ajout parfait à votre routine de nuit pour aider à rétablir une peau d’apparence saine. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

May 06, 2019

A little too greasy feeling for me

This cream is very thick and does a great job moisturizing but I found it took a bit too long to absorb for my liking and left a bit of a greasy feeling for awhile. This is definitely a cream I'd use most often overnight for deep moisturizing and probably not something I'd use during the day on my way out the door. I can see how this would be super effective for people with eczema or other dry skin issues.

May 05, 2019

Facile à intégrer à ma routine du dodo

L'utilisation de cette crème, conjointement à la lotion de la même gamme, a réglé en quelques jours mon problème de mains super sèches!

Cette crème de nuit est très grasse mais c'est ce que je m'attends de ce type de produit. C'est devenu la dernière étape de ma routine du soir et au matin, tout a été bien absorbé donc ce n'est pas du tout un problème pour moi.

Sans parfum, elle n'a qu'une légère et agréable odeur de crème. Le format est généreux et j'en aurai pour longtemps!

#Vaseline #VaselineClinicalCare #cadeau

May 04, 2019

My new fave

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try and to offer my true opinion.

I am really enjoying the Vaseline Clinical care extremely dry skin rescue overnight. It has a great texture and absorbs well into the skin and provides improvement in skin softness over night. I have been applying this to my feet nightly and sleeping with socks on and my feet feel amazing in the morning. My skin gets very dry and needs all the help it can get and this product has really done a great job at getting my feet ready for warmer weather and flip flop season. I will purchase this the minute I ran out. Love this product.

April 30, 2019

Wanted to Love it

I was so excited to receive my package as @chickadvisor chose me to try and review the VASELINE CLINICAL CARE™ EXTREMELY DRY SKIN RESCUE OVERNIGHT CREAM #gotitfree.
    Packaging was simple and clean, texture of the cream was rich and smooth, scent-free so great for sensitive skin, so everything seems good, however, after i applied the cream after my night shower, the cream just sat there for a very long time, i did feel moisturized but i was very sticky, so eventually i put my clothes on but did not like the sticking feeling for sure. Scent-free is great for those that have sensitive skin but fortunately i don't have sensitive skin so i do prefer to have a light nice scent in my creams. I wanted to love it because i love vaseline but unfortunately this product didn't cut it. Thanks for the opportunity though

April 12, 2019

Amazing

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream makes the smooth and removes dryness . I had to suffer with dryness issue in Winter ..thank to New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Extremely Dry Skin Rescue Overnight Cream to sort out my problem.

April 08, 2019

Extremely good product

Vaseline Extremely Dry Skin Rescue - Overnight Cream is a great lotion / overnight cream. With the weather changing my hands have been really dry and this has saved them from cracking. I would highly recommend it. It has a good texture and consistency too.