Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Unscented Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days
  • Fast-healing moisture for when your skin’s dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
  • Eczema Society of Canada Accepted
For more info, visit Vaseline.

July 10, 2021

bon produit

Bouteille de grand format munie d'une pompe distributrice que que j'adore, la crème est facile a étendre et pénètre bien la peau sans cet effet de collant, elle ne laisse pas de trace ou de tache sur mes vêtements .Elle n'a aucune odeur particulière.Elle répond aux besoins d'hydratation de ma peau et je l'utilise tout les jours.

May 07, 2021

Not Bad

I would use this in the am after my shower but by dinnertime, had to reapply on my legs, arms and feet. It didn't have quite enough moisturizer for my skin.

February 07, 2021

Dryness all around

Great for use during winter and especially during a pandemic. It's not too too thick and the price tag is just right. I use it on my legs and rub the remaining on my shoulders and my hands. Feels great. Highly recommend.

November 19, 2020

It is pretty good

Hi everyone,
    I have been using this product for a while now and I really like it. My Mom bought this product for me because I have very dry, sensitive skin and I needed to restore my moisture barrier because it was so stripped. Of course my bought me the Vaseline because she knows it helps with restoring your skin barrier. It definitely works. I love using on my body its AMAZING. Although, i LOVE the results of how my skin looks so hydrated when I wake up in the morning after sleeping with the cream on but don't put it near your t zone because it has malessizia causing ingredients in it. when I was using this cream I didn't like using it in the morning because it has an EXTREMELY GREASY APPERANCE. Since it broke me out i have only been using it on my body. I am in the market for a new cream to help my skin barrier know. A plus of this cream is that if you put it under your eyes at night it completely erases the dark circles. POOF they're gone. I would repurchase this product for my body and under eyes but not face because it breaks me out:(

November 11, 2020

Best lotion for sensitive skin

Vaseline intensive care is a great lotion for people with sensitive skin or problems with fragrance. It is very light feeling ,not greasy, and drys fast. I use this daily and my skin looks extremely healthy and feels amazing my skin is so soft ! Highly recommend this product

November 03, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great every day lotion

I have been using this lotion for as long as I can remember. I have eczema on my feet and this lotion is the only thing that has given me any relief. It’s very affordable and available at most stores. I like the fact that it’s unscented and had a good consistency. The only thing I don’t like about the lotion is the packaging - specifically the pump. It often breaks and it’s very difficult to remove. I find myself cutting it off and putting the lotion in a different container so I can still use it. I would still recommend it though because I buy it for the lotion and not the packaging!

October 27, 2020

I regularly buy this lotion

This lotion is very effective and one of the best unscented lotion 🧴
    Infusion with Vaseline jelly is very smart. I think more brands should do that.

September 30, 2020

Excellent body cream

I love this cream. It's super moisturizing and doesn't leave you with a sticky feeling. I use it all year round after I shower and it absorbs pretty quickly. Totally reccomend this.

September 14, 2020

Works great but has a problem

I can't use anything scented and this moisturizer suits my needs. The only problem is that it stings my eyes if I were to accidentally touch them with my moisturized hands.

May 25, 2020

Super hydrating

I love this for an all over moisturizer. It’s super hydrating and lasts all day. You can definitely feel it on the skin which some people may not like, but I don’t mind at all.