Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Vera Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply to soothe dry skin with moisture and to keep it healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Contains aloe
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 13, 2021

Worth buying when you have a sunburn

I bought this when I had a bad sunburn and was desperate to stop my skin from peeling and itching. It felt great and also smelled wonderful. My skin felt very soft after applying it.

March 11, 2021
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Recommended

One of my favorite lotions to use, quick and easy, whether you have just got out of the bath/ shower or you need to feel a little refreshed after a long day, this is a must have product especially in the summer when when you need to cool down the aloe vera work quickly.

March 11, 2021

Great quality and price

This lotion is great as it is one of the more potent lotions that vaseline brand offers (in my opinion).
    The smell is nice and it also comes in a convenient "pump" format

March 08, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I definitely recommend

I have always used this moisturiser when going on holiday, it is especially good for sunburn and dry skin as well. It smells lovely which is an added bonus.

February 12, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Pretty good

When I first used this product I found the smell and texture of the lotion quite pleasant. It does have great cooling properties which relieve redness and irritation with the aloe infusion. However, as a sufferer of eczema, I would not recommend this for treating it as I find the perfumed scent in it burns on my eczema patches that are already enflamed. I think it’s definitely decent quality for the price tag but since have splurged a bit on body lotion and haven’t regretted the upgrade.

February 08, 2021

Best for summer

This product is amazing. I use it the most in the summer after shaving my legs and it leaves my legs feeling so soft. The fact that is has aloe in it is a plus. I've noticed that using this cream after you get out of the sun prevents me from having a sunburn and it moisturizes my skin perfectly. I highly recommend

December 22, 2020

Less greesy

It is not very greesy has a wonderful smell and does an amazing job on my very dry legs

It helped make and keep my legs and arms looking and smelling better!

November 28, 2020

Useful to have in the house!

I love this product as it's perfect for applying onto the skin to soothe the redness and sometimes irritation from itching, rashes, or waxing. It's lightly scented and absorbs well.

November 19, 2020

1 bottle lasts a long time

I suffer from dry skin all year round.. This product smells amazing but i found it sits on the skin instead of soaking in. It felt like a film on my skin.. I dont think ill buy another bottle i didnt like how it felt after awhile.

October 27, 2020

Great for skin hyderation

Vaseline is a safe and cost-effective way to lock moisture into skin. Even if you have skin conditions such as rosacea or psoriasis, it's likely safe for you to use Vaseline. Vaseline easily removes makeup, protects sensitive skin, and can even be used to help small cuts and bruises heal.