Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

August 13, 2019

Skin Saver!

This is a constant in my beauty routine as it makes my skin feel hydrated without the greasy feeling. I do use a lot more of this product in comparison to some other lotions each time, but I love the scent as well so it's worth it.

August 11, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Gorgeous smell

Love the smell and texture of this product. Unfortunately I found that it left my left my skin feeling a bit dry and not as hydrated as I had hoped it would. Would buy again if on special offer.

August 02, 2019

I absolutely love this product

I have what I consider to be fairly sensitive skin when it comes to body lotions, but my skin LOVES this lotion. I can't wait to put it on after I shower - I love the way it feels and smells. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy - it absorbs well leaving my skin very soft. And the scent is lovely! If you love that vanilla, coconut type scent, reminding you of the beach, you'll like this product. Prior to finding this product, I would try all sorts of lotions and usually just buy what was on sale, but never again. This is the only one I purchase now. I can usually find it on sale, but even full priced, it's worth purchasing.

July 29, 2019

A fantastic moisturizer for the whole body!

This product is like silk. Everything about it is a win for me. The smell, the way it leaves my skin feeling so luxurious. I absolutely love it! It's like the comfort food of body lotions.

July 28, 2019

Good product

I loved the smell of the product- which is one of the reasons that drew me to buy it. Although it absorbed quickly and was non-greasy I found it didn't hydrate my skin thoroughly as I do suffer from drier skin. I think it would work best for those not looking for extra moisturizing.

July 26, 2019

Awesome Body Cream!

I love cocoa scented products, and this body lotion nailed it! Smells heavenly.

I use it all over my body, and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and supple. It absorbs quickly and is non-greasy. I need something thicker for winter because my skin gets too dry, but it still works beautifully when layered with other creams. It's also great on it's own in the summer.

July 19, 2019

the smell is soo beautiful..LOVE IT!

ive been using this product for like 5 yrs now and I never get bored of the same cocoa scent, not only does it smell good but also is a great lotion which serves its purpose !!

July 14, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Wonderful fragrance

I love all things cocoa butter and this doesn’t disappoint. Such a wonderful fragrance and the cream is effective at making my skin feel so soft throughout the day, it’s especially nice on my legs and just gives a warm holiday feeling.

3.2/5

July 03, 2019

Pretty good

I’m no longer a big fan of lotions and have started using butters and oils for my dry sensitive skin. But when I was younger this was my favourite body moisturizer. Makes your skin feel smooth and soft. Smells amazing. Smells so amazing.

June 25, 2019

Our go to body lotion

We have been using this lotion for as long as I can remember 20+years and we still love it so much. Lately there has been a change in the pump which is very modern and savvy! We love the feel of smooth thick cream that solves the problem of dryness thru the winter months as well as summer! Great product!