Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1574 in Body Lotions & Creams

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.

• Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 19, 2017

Love this product I used it mostly when I was pregnant with my son and it helped so much with keeping stretch marks away. The smell is amazing and you can't get enough. I love how this isn't very greasy after applying.

April 17, 2017

This is my go to lotion and has been for years! I recommend it to everyone! It's got a permanent spot on my Vanity and I use every day! Smooth, absorbs quick and does not feel oily on your skin after. Smells great and a pump top for convenience. Love this product

April 16, 2017

This is a wonderful cream. The smell of it is great and really reminds me of a summer on the beach with its coconut type of smell. It can be a little greasy but it does stay on long.

April 14, 2017

This is an amazing product. Its a little bit more on the expensive side but I really enjoy it and don't mind the price because it performs so well. I love the way it smells when I put it on my skin to moisterize. The cocoa butter leaves my skin glowing and looking beautiful.

April 13, 2017

I love this stuff. It's always on sale, so I always have a huge bottle to last me a while. It smells like classic cocoa butter lotion, it feels very moisturizing but not greasy, and I've used it for years with no complaints.

April 11, 2017

I love the cocoa scent so much. I have extremely dry skin specially in the winter months. This body lotion gives me the relief to my dryness and itchiness.

April 09, 2017

I looooove this lotion. It smells great. Leaves your skin so smooth. You don't feel tacky after like some body butters leave. I have a bottle on my night stand always.

April 07, 2017

I found the sent a bit too strong for me. I know the idea is to make this lotion a bit more thick and creamy, but I did feel very sticky after applying it. It left me feeling greasy all day, and when my skin rubbed against my clothing, it felt like it was tugging it.

April 06, 2017

This is by far my favourite body lotion and I have been using it for years . . . it absorbs well (not like a lot of other products that sit on the top of your skin) and it smells so good!

April 06, 2017

This is one of my go-to body creams to use after I shower, it smells wonderful and does a good job moisturizing my skin. I love the giant size for the price you can get it for, especially since it usually lasts me a few months.