Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 13, 2019

Bargain for moisturized skin

I have been using this cream for a few years now and love it. It keeps my eczema at bay in the cold weather too. I would recommend this product! Great for every day use:).

2.0/5

February 13, 2019

It is not okay

For me it is not effective and smell is terrible
    This combination isn’t compatibility for skin
    They must to make better version
    I’m not satisfied and I won’t to buy this again

February 12, 2019

Amazing lotion

I've always been skeptic about vasaline products. Because they were always so greasy.

Now I love the Vasaline cocoa butter radiant lotion because it leaves your skin shiny and soft. Not to mention the smell is amazing

Other lotions ieave your skin dry and you have to apply it more than once a day.

I recommend this product to all my friends and they love it.

Kimberlee Berry

February 08, 2019

This is the only cream I use for my skin

I would recommend this lotion to anyone who has dry skin because it works well for me with my dry skin. It keeps my skin moist daily
    and it's not too oily on the skin.

Vaseline lotion

This lotion smells really lovely. It also quite cheap and I love the size that it comes in. It absorbs into the skin easily and it is not too oily. I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin.

Great

I like this product, but I wish it was a thicker texture as i don’t like using thin moisturizers. IT works great for my dry skin during the winter months, and i wish the fragrance smelled more like chocolate or something. All in all its good quality and it works good for the price.

January 28, 2019

good not great

nice one with good fragrance but looking for something that is not sticky and keeps your skin hydrated and smooth will not recommend this one not worth the price.

1.8/5

January 28, 2019

Greasy

I tried this and the smell is wonderful but it left my skin feeling so greasy and didn’t penetrate the skin. It’s affordable but not effective for my skin, I still felt like my skin was dry afterwards.

January 23, 2019

Moisturizing and smells good

I love this product. It smells really good but I wished it wasn’t so watery. I bought it at Shoppers drug mart for really cheap. The price is great, it lasted long. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.

January 23, 2019

Awesome Product!

I always have a bottle of this cream at all times in my home i rarely run out of it. I think that makes my skin smell so good and feel so smooth. I love it!