Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion with Pure Cocoa Butter Reviews

With pure cocoa butter, moisturizes to help heal dry skin to reveal its natural glow.
  • Moisturizes to help heal dry and dull-looking skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 26, 2020

Leave skin radiant

This is an amazing product. It leaves your skin feeling flawless. I love using this lotion right after a shower. I notice after a week of using this product my skin seemed to be less dry

October 22, 2020

Vaseline

This is a nice hydrating lotion. I have dry skin so this works well for me. It has a nice scent as well which I like. I recommend this product. It feels nice, it's not oily. You don't need a lot just a little. I usually put some on after I shower and before I go to bed.

October 20, 2020

Super moisturizing!

I have dry, sensitive skin so I need a lotion that is super hydrating, yet light and non-irritating. This is the perfect product for me! It feels amazing and sinks into my skin instantly. I would recommend this product for anyone!

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

I really enjoyed using this product! It acts as a great moisturizer, leaves the skin feeling smooth and refreshed, and smells amazing! I highly recommend this product!

October 01, 2020

A favourite since highschool

This lotion has been a go to classic for me since I was 14. I've had high end body lotions as well as other drugstore ones, and this one is the most reliable. The old scent was better, but this one is still good. Absorbs very quickly, isn't overpowering if you want to wear perfume over it, and gives your skin a hydrated glow. The body butter version is great too!

September 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

moisturizing cream

this is a great body lotion. I enjoy using it after a shower and shaved legs. It is smooth and soothing and its a great end to my bath routine. It keeps my skin super soft for long periods ot times. I rarely need to reapply

July 11, 2020

Lotion

Vaseline cocoa butter lotion is great lotion with pleasant smell, does not leave you greasy like other brands do and can from your elbows to your feet.

July 02, 2020

Love the Nutty Buttery Scent!

I’ve been a lover of Vaseline skincare products since I was a child. This one has a nice nutty buttery scent to it. It’s easy to apply with the pump. It’s a lightweight lotion that doesn’t feel greasy or tacky at all. It absorbs nicely. Skin feels hydrated and smooth to the touch.

June 20, 2020

highly recommend

This body lotion is creamy, thick and non-sticky, it moisturises without feeling greasy and spreads easily on my skin. In the summer I always prefer to use the vaseline aloe lotion with the spf because having the sun protection built in is so helpful.I bought it at Shoppers drug mart for really cheap. The price is great, it lasted long. I would recommend this product to my friends and family

June 18, 2020

C'est simple, je ladore!

J'adore cette crème, elle sent bonne, ,hydrate à merveille et surtout elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse après son utilisation. Je trouve que ma peau est rayonnante après l'utilisation de cette crème.