Good

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Healing Reviews

Ranked #161 out of 913 in Lip Balm

• Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
  • Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
  • Provides long-lasting moisturization

May 17, 2017

I purchased this product at my local dollar store, and i love it! For such a cheap price it is a high quality brand, and does exactly what it's supposed to! Anytime I have dry, cracked lips I apply this and by the next day my lips feels soft and look amazing. The product isn't too thick, it leaves a creamy feel and glossy look!

February 20, 2017

At first when I bought this I was surprised at the price, however I used it a couple of times and absolutely loved it.
    It works great for going out in the winter and not getting chapped or wind burnt lips. It's also great for the summer for sunburns, overall great lip chap for moisture as well! Doesn't leave your lips greasy

April 12, 2016

Before I tried this I thought this was a little expensive for what you got. Once, I applied it to my lips I knew I had been wrong. Vaseline lip health overnight renewal therapy is one of the best products I have ever bought. My lips feel amazing!

April 05, 2016

I bought this at a local dollarstore back when I was in high school. I figured I would give it a shot since its the Vaseline brand and I already applied Vaseline to my lips. I was in love, it was so soft and had a very pleasant light scent. I paid like, $1.13 and it was amazing!! :) It really helped with chappedness of my lips (especially in the winter).

Sadly, I haven't been able to find it since I bought it in that dollarstore the one time :(

I would definitely purchase again though :) And I already recommend people using Vaseline on their lips to help with chapping and cracking in the winter!!

April 05, 2016

This lip balm is wonderful. It is extremely moisturizing and stays put on lips for quite a while. It healed my dry, cracked, winter lips in about 2 days. Within 24 hours, the pain and redness was nearly gone. The tube dispenses just the right amount so there's no product waste at all. It also has a very light, baby powder scent, which I love. Great price as well.

February 11, 2016

This product is the best moisturizer for my lips that I have ever bought! I use this nightly, and it has made my lips softer, more supple, and definitely more kissable. I have tried using products like Nivea, Baby Lips, Carmex, Eos (basically anything I could get my hands on) and nothing compares. This is a must have! The only down fall might be when you get to the bottom of the container getting it out but if you take an unused eye shadow brush which you can purchase a multi pack at any dollar store it makes it a breeze to get every last drop and is good to use for applying to lips.