Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Reviews

February 08, 2021

J'adore!

C'est vraiment un produit que je recommande, c'est super hydratant et l'odeur est vraiment enivrante. Par contre, je trouve dommage de ne plus le trouver sous forme de bâton. Je trouve que surtout pendant la pandémie, un baume à lèvres à prendre avec ses doigts c'est beaucoup moins hygiénique.

January 24, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Fantastic

This is my go to product for lip care products , can not be without it !
    Absolutely love this !
    It is also great to use on other parts of the body too , so versatile !

2.3/5

August 31, 2020

Not hydrating in the long term

Didn’t love this scent. It smells very fake. The product is hydrating when it’s on but quickly fades leaving my lips drier than before. I also don’t love that you have to put your finger in the product. The tin is hard to navigate

June 16, 2020

Can’t sleep without it!

This cute, simple little container is the reason my lips are so beautiful... I use this every night before night, in the morning my lips are soft and smooth! It’s inexpensive and can be used by the whole family...will not travel without this.. I have several of these around the house, in my purse and my car! Winter or summer you need this!

June 10, 2020

I would buy this product again!

Many of us in my household have extremely dry and chapped lips in the winter and we’ve tried so many lip balms and chapsticks.. nothing has seemed to do the job but we found this gem and it has done very good job for our chapped lips. The con to it is it’s quite greasy, so you’d need to make sure you have somewhere to rub the excess off. Overall, I recommend to anyone who needs lip therapy!

April 30, 2020

THIS THING IS MY SOUL MATE!

THIS THING IS MY JAM!!!! I found it in Dollarama and probably bought the whole stock. The one I have is from the Netherlands and the second ingredient on the list is actual aloe vera extract! I used it for my lips, my cuticles, my hands when they are too dry, elbows, knees, heels, feet. This is like the new coconut oil, it solves everything! If you can find the European variety, get it!!!

April 29, 2020

One of my favorite lip balms

I bought this lip balm when I had just moved to Canada and in one of the worst winters ever. This balm saved my live! It helps to recuperate your lips super fast and keep them moist and healthy. I think it works better in the winter, I prefer something lighter for summer.

March 16, 2020

Great product, not so much the format

I absolutely love Vaseline lip balm as it is simple yet effective. This product is very affordable and easy to find in stores, however, due to the sanitary issues that surround this product, I only use it at home as it involves me using my fingers to apply it.

Would love to see this in a balm/stick format for ease of application.

January 30, 2020
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Classic Product

This is always my go-to lip balm! It smells great and always leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. It feels light on the lips and also doesn't have the bad taste that comes with some similar products.

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

So soft

This is a excellent lip balm which will relieve lips instantly and cares for your lips. Feels really good and aloe Vera options in my opinion is the best out of all of them.