Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 945 in Lip Balm

June 14, 2017

Un must!

Voici un produit qui fait maintenant partie de mes incontournables! Le format est super pratique, ça sent le frais, hydrate bien les lèvres sans les laisser collantes. Je l'utilise le soir avant de me coucher et le résultat est parfait le lendemain, combiné avec un exfoliant les lèvres sont douces!

May 31, 2017

Living up north where having snow and cold for 6 or 7 months of the year is not unheard of, my lips get so dry and chapped. The combination of heat in the house and severe weather really takes a toll on your skin. I had tried a lot of different lip products and balms, and saw this in the store when I was shopping. Vaseline has been around forever, and while I have used plain Vaseline on my lips, I found it to be kind of tacky in texture. So I grabbed the Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe to give it a try. Well let me tell you, it was love at first try :) My lips have been in way better shape the last 6 months! I am so happy to have found this product and I will continue to faithfully use it.

March 20, 2017

This is a good lip moisturizer for night time. It has the same feeling on the lips as regular Vaseline and leaves lips feeling moisturized and helps heal chapped lips fast. My only complaint is that the aloe scent is a little off putting in a lip product - it smells more like a lotion.

I have 3 kinds of @Vaseline Lip Therapy

March 01, 2017

J'aime beaucoup cette vaseline pour mes lèvres. Le pot est assez petit, mais il dur très longtemps. Il rend les lèvres très douces tout en les hydratants. Je rachète sans hésitation.

March 01, 2017

I have always used Blistex for chapped lips but was interested in trying this and I'm glad I did! I feel that it made my lips softer, more moisturized and it smells great! I can't wait to try the other ones.

September 26, 2016

This stuff is great. I didn't actually buy it myself; someone gave it to me and I'm so glad he did.My lips are always drier in the wintertime as most of us are and this works really nice. It is handy to use and I like it in my purse for easy accessability. In fact, I'm thinking of going to buy another just to keep in the bathroom.

September 26, 2016

I have been using Vaseline products ever since I can remember for dry lips and skin. This lip therapy product comes in a cute tin packaging but I am not a big fan of sticking my finger in the container. I wish it came in a stick form. It smells really good and it makes my lips really soft. It works amazing for dry/crack lips during the winter months here Canada. I would definitely recommend this product!

1.7/5

September 09, 2016

I received this product for free in exchange of my review. Its an ok product but if you have dry chapped lips there are more interresting option than petrolium jelly

2.8/5

August 24, 2016

It did the job it was supposed to but I did not like the scent of the product. I found the scent to be very strong and needed to wipe it off my lips - though the moisture stayed so really the product did what it should do.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge