Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

January 09, 2021

I will buy it for the smell and tint

I love the smell, and it leaves a sheer pink tint that I love. There isn't any hydration happening but it does keep your lips from dryness. Again, I'd repurchase for the scent. I also use some on my lids and cheek bones for a natural shine.

December 01, 2020

Lovely Tint, Works Well

This lip balm is great! I would say a little less effective than a beeswax balm, but still does the trick unless you’re very chapped already. The cute little pink tint is really nice when you don’t want to do a lip, but wouldn’t mind a little colour!

November 21, 2020

Love this!!

I love this product- it moisturises the lips wonderfully and provides a small tint of colour. It's lightly scented rose and can even be applied to the cheeks for a wash of colour.

November 19, 2020

Best Lip balm ever

I've been using this lip balm for years now! My lips are not dry because I keep using this and it also leaves a pink tint on the lips so you don't even need to wear lipstick!

October 06, 2020

VASELINE LIP THERAPY ROSY LIPS

I've been using this lip balm for years! It's perfect! I always keep a back up. It really helps keep my lips moisturized. It also makes a lips a little pink which is good. I will keep buying this.

June 25, 2020

Love this product!

I love this product because not only is it super moisturizing, it also gives your lips a nice tint of colour. Its perfect when your lips are too dry to wear lipstick or you just want a little bit of colour.

June 16, 2020

I love this lip gloss

I easily get dry and cracked lips especially during winter. But thanks to Vaseline Lip Therapy I have never since suffer from cracked lips again. This product is great to moisturize your lip especially during winter season.

June 08, 2020

Loving Lips

I was a bit nervous when I opened the lid and saw that the product was a red(ish)-pink. I didn't want colour - I needed lip therapy. But to my pleasant surprise, there was no colour. Oh my goodness this stuff makes my lips feel so nice, hydrated and smooth. Just wish it had some SPF.

June 01, 2020
    New York, United States

Awesome!!!!!

This is actually such a nice and inexpensive product for your lips. I swear to God your lips will thank you!!! It will have your lips feeling so soft and will heal any chapped skin. It's awesome!!

April 11, 2020

Perfect for moisturizing and a hint of colour

This Vaseline rosy lip balm is perfect for adding moisture to your lips, it smells great and even adds a hint of colour and shine! Wish it came in a stick instead of the round tin, just for easier application! But still a great product and will buy again.