Vaseline Problem Skin Therapy Cream Reviews

• 30% Petroleum Jelly
• Contains Vitamin E

January 05, 2018

Not sure about it

I think the cream is ok it’s just like every other skin cream out there. I find it just makes my skin more dry. My kids love as well as my hubby. But it just doesn’t work for me

October 20, 2017

Our go to

We use this cream for everything in our house: husband has rough hands from work, dogs have dry paws from walking in the snow, Mama has an itchy belly from a stretching baby bump. I love how it moisturizes and actually makes a difference. Many creams leave your skin soft when you first use them but I find this cream is helping make a difference long term. I also love that it contains vitamin e (great for pregnant ladies). There is virtually no smell which is great for my husband and dogs. It's not fancy department store cream but it definitely does the job and doesn't cost a fortune.

August 23, 2017

Great for dry hands

I have suffered from eczema my whole life.
    I used the stuff just to moisturize my hands when they're feeling dry. It's not greasy which is very important since I can't stand greasy hand cream. Also doesn't sting if there are any splits in your fingers

July 13, 2017

Excellent Cream, provides a lot of moisture.

I have been using this cream since I had a surgery many years ago. It helps keep my scars moisturized as they can get itchy even years later. I find it is thick but not sticky. It lasts all day long where I apply it. It can be found on sale which helps with the value of the product.

July 09, 2017

Was really impressed with this lotion for extremely dry skin

Was really impressed with this lotion for extremely dry skin. I have regularly dry feet and my husband has a severe problem with cracked and drying skin on his feet. After one nights application (apply generously and wear socks), the difference was pretty big to his feet and my dry skin was almost totally gone. A few more nights and we both had nice soft feet with minimal cracking and dryness.

Some people might be put off by the 'jar' format that you have to scoop cream out of, but it doesn't bother me. The consistency is perfect, very thick (rich according to the packaging) and exactly the consistency I prefer, especially for feet. Scent-wise, it has a light creamy scent that won't really offend most people. Furthermore, this is dermatologist improved and more importantly suitable for those with eczema!

October 12, 2016

I bought this on the day of my trip to Cuba. Needed something quick and easy to board with for an all over lotion. It actually works good. It's thick which I like, creamy and not greasy. Holds a good moisture all day and my hubby ended up stealing it from me because he's obsessed with lotions and this one. Lol!

August 26, 2016

Great moisturizer! I have really dry skin on my inner elbows and this is amazing plus it has no scent and is great for kids and sensitive skin!!!!!!!!

February 05, 2016

This is perfect for those dry, rough patches on your elbows, knees, and feet. Very intense, great moisturizer.

February 05, 2016

My husband uses this for the dry skin on his legs. It is the only cream that he likes on his legs because it absorbs well and moisturizes well.

February 05, 2016

This product is a great cream for anyone, any age, with problem skin. When my children were babies, they had severe eczema and our doctor recommended we try this product for them. We used this cream on their damp skin after their baths and it cleared up their eczema and smoothed their skin. I use this on my hands when they are dry, especially in the winter and my hands are smooth with only a couple of applications. This cream definitely takes care of different kinds of problem skin.