Vaseline Problem Skin Therapy Cream Reviews

• Immediate 250% moisturization boost
• 30% Petroleum Jelly
• Contains Vitamin E

July 13, 2017

Excellent Cream, provides a lot of moisture.

I have been using this cream since I had a surgery many years ago. It helps keep my scars moisturized as they can get itchy even years later. I find it is thick but not sticky. It lasts all day long where I apply it. It can be found on sale which helps with the value of the product.

July 09, 2017

Was really impressed with this lotion for extremely dry skin

Was really impressed with this lotion for extremely dry skin. I have regularly dry feet and my husband has a severe problem with cracked and drying skin on his feet. After one nights application (apply generously and wear socks), the difference was pretty big to his feet and my dry skin was almost totally gone. A few more nights and we both had nice soft feet with minimal cracking and dryness.

Some people might be put off by the 'jar' format that you have to scoop cream out of, but it doesn't bother me. The consistency is perfect, very thick (rich according to the packaging) and exactly the consistency I prefer, especially for feet. Scent-wise, it has a light creamy scent that won't really offend most people. Furthermore, this is dermatologist improved and more importantly suitable for those with eczema!

October 12, 2016

I bought this on the day of my trip to Cuba. Needed something quick and easy to board with for an all over lotion. It actually works good. It's thick which I like, creamy and not greasy. Holds a good moisture all day and my hubby ended up stealing it from me because he's obsessed with lotions and this one. Lol!

August 26, 2016

Great moisturizer! I have really dry skin on my inner elbows and this is amazing plus it has no scent and is great for kids and sensitive skin!!!!!!!!

February 05, 2016

This is perfect for those dry, rough patches on your elbows, knees, and feet. Very intense, great moisturizer.

February 05, 2016

My husband uses this for the dry skin on his legs. It is the only cream that he likes on his legs because it absorbs well and moisturizes well.

February 05, 2016

This product is a great cream for anyone, any age, with problem skin. When my children were babies, they had severe eczema and our doctor recommended we try this product for them. We used this cream on their damp skin after their baths and it cleared up their eczema and smoothed their skin. I use this on my hands when they are dry, especially in the winter and my hands are smooth with only a couple of applications. This cream definitely takes care of different kinds of problem skin.

August 23, 2014

My son has bad eczema and a doctor actually recommended this cream to us. We tried every type of lotion you can think of and our doctor even prescribed the cremes with hormones in them and when that didnt work she said we should try this cream and see how it works. Well two days after using it his eczema started clearing up and a week later was completely gone! This cream is amazing and so cheap! I recomend this to anyone and everyone!

June 13, 2014

I actually use this on my face - I have very dry patches on my cheeks that other lotions only seemed to emphasize. This cream actually helps smooth them out. My face is combination/oily, so I only used it on the dry parts (cheeks/chin) and not on my nose or forehead, which are on the oily side. It didn't break me out and I only needed a small dab to cover the problem areas.

Overall, a fairly good inexpensive "face" cream :)

May 19, 2014

Amazing! I get such dry skin on my feet that my skin actually cracks. I have always been a fan of Vaseline products and saw this problem skin therapy cream on the shelf at Zeller's (that's how long ago I first tried it) I bought my first jar, tried it, was amazed by the results. Love the fact that it was not perfumed and definitely was not greasy. My heels absorbed the cream so quickly and within a few days my skin started to soften up and the cracks actually closed. Once again Vaseline you have come up to the plate for me. Your Vaseline Intensive hand creams are also some of you best work. Thank you for constantly coming up with such fabulous products. If I could give you a hug I would, you have definitely earned one. Would I recommend this product? Of course, everybody should give it a try.