3.1/5
Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips Reviews
#294 in Hair Removal

Easy and effective: The ready-to-use strips adhere well to the hair to ensure smooth and hair-free skin for up to 3 weeks. VEET Gel Wax leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Residues can be easily rinsed with water. Sensitive skin formula. No heating.

1.2/5

January 17, 2018

Nope. Nope. Nope.

I don't know where to begin. I have used wax strips for years on my upper lip. Loved the Nair Soft Touch green apple glitter strips. But they are hard to find anymore. I bought a big box of the Veet face & bikini strips, thinking 'How different could they be?" Ummmm....WAY different! The wax is hard and takes a lot of rubbing the strips between your hands to make it pliable. Sure, it rips out the longer and thicker hairs with ease but leaves the finer hair behind. The after waxing wipes are hard and hurt when you use them over the sensitive, newly waxed skin. Not to mention they do not stay moist at all. So 2 wipes per box just isn't enough. I waxed yesterday and today used a honey mask...and it burned over the waxed area! Never had that happen with the Nair product and this same mask! So. I am done with Veet products. I will grow a hairy lip if I have to.

October 02, 2017

Awesome product

This is a perfect little box of ready to use no heat wax strips. Oh. My. Gosh. Amazing.
    You literally have to do nothing! No rubbing the strips. No heating them and burning yourself. Just apply and peel.
    The only sad part is I found there weren't enough wipes for after. A box lasts be a couple months for my needs but you only get 2 cleaning wipes???

May 04, 2017

A bit on the fence with these. I cut them in smaller strips and used at side of my face for peach fuzz, they worked great but bigger areas were a challenge. I had to go over at least twice, the area was red and aggravated so I don't use again for that.

2.3/5

March 15, 2017

i prefer the cream over the wax strips. The strips did not remove my hair without me going over it two or 3 times. The area resulted in redness and I still had to go over it with the cream. i will not be buying this product again.

April 26, 2015

A little pricy, but well worth it for shaping brows and facial waxing.

April 07, 2015

Love these for removing upper lip hair. I have very sensitive skin and they don't bother me at all. Also use them for my teenage daughter

March 31, 2015

It will work fine, i tried these little while ago, wont repurchase though. It ofcourse depends on problem zones. For me it was too much of a work, I have my salon appointment as a escape from routine even though it costs little more, thats what i will stick with.

March 31, 2015

I cut the strips into smaller strips and use them on my face.

2.2/5

February 11, 2015

I did not like this one. It got hard fast, couldn't get it to work and no matter what I did it did not remove the hair effectively. I am personally not a fan of this one.

January 06, 2015

I dont mind these wax strips. They do a good job AS LONG AS you use them correctly, your body is warm enough, and your hands are warm enough. Otherwise, they will not work at all. My biggest problem with this product is that there are not nearly enough wipes in the box for more than a couple of sessions and then after that you are stuck with wax on you.