Good

Vega one nutritional shake mixed berries Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 182 in Weight Management

April 13, 2017

Though I certainly wish Vega One All-in-One wasn't so darn expensive, it doesn't stop me from consuming it every single day,

I have a protein smoothie for lunch seven days a week: spinach, half a banana, water, frozen mixed berries and a scoop of Vega One Mixed Berry. I have also tried the vanilla flavour but much prefer the berry for my smoothies.

The addition of vitamins and other goodies makes me feel better about what I'm putting in to my body. I'm not a big vegetable person so the added greens are a huge plus.

Bonus: it doesn't upset my tummy like some protein powders do.

Provided nothing changes, I will buy this for years to come!

January 06, 2017

I really only enjoy this and the regular vanilla flavour. This is such an easy way to get a healthy serving of veggies and protein without the fuss. It's a lot better when mixed with Almond milk but i find I can tolerate this one when I mix it with water, all the vega shakes have a wheatgrass after taste which is what I think turns a lot of people against them but it's an easy thing to fix with some frozen bananas or berries.

This is pricey but I tend to grab a bunch when they go on sale since I go through them quickly and don't have to worry about the expiry dates. No bloating or protein gas from this shake either which is a huge bonus.

March 08, 2016

Vega one nutritional shake in mixed berries

Vega one shakes are pricey but I believe that you get what you pay for and that is a high quality shake that is filled with great vitamins and minerals.

This particular shake kept my full and satisfied until lunch, I normally use it once a day for breakfast. I skip the weekends, as a cost saving measure.