Venus Vibrance Razors and Disposable Heads Reviews
Ranked #188 in Hair Removal

June 23, 2017

Good

I have always loved these razor but for the price I find that I would perrfure to use man's razors I don't like the lotion that is in them it makes a big mess if you just trying to do a quick shave

June 15, 2017

Love it

I have been buying the Venus razors since they have come out. I love how close they shave and how smooth my skin feels. The only downfall is the price of replacement blades.

May 31, 2017

The Venus range of razors are a great range. I do not use shaving creams or gels, I just use my razor in the shower and I have never had shaving rash or sensitivity from using the venus range of razors.

My legs are smooth and stay so without stubble for days as do under my arms. The razor heads seem to last for weeks and weeks without needing changing which is a great factor as razor heads can be expensive, so having them last so well without compromise to the shave is a big bonus.

March 21, 2017

Jaime beaucoup utiliser ce produit car il fonctionne bien et n'irrite pas la peau comme certains rasoirs . Par contre , parfois j'opte pour une autre marque car celui ci est assez dispendieux .

March 15, 2017

I don't see the point in buying something like the Intuition, I've always preferred standard disposable razors. These seem to last me the longest, three last me about 4-6 months. I appreciate the good grip.

0.7/5

June 08, 2015

I hate it!! It's too big for the small place.

May 11, 2015

love this product!! will most defiantly purchase again

October 28, 2014

I absolutely love this razor! I don’t seem to get razor burn (even when using soap as opposed to shaving cream!) This razor leaves me with a very close shave and baby soft skin – what more can a girl ask for?!! I love that the handle is wide enough so I can get a proper grip on it without having to worry about it slipping – especially when the handle is wet from the shower. It maneuvers well - especially around my knees, without any nicks and cuts.

2.0/5

September 10, 2014

I found the razor did not get the hair cut close enough to my skin. So my hair grows back almost right away.

June 11, 2014

love the idea of lotion in the razor head no need for shaving cream one step shaving just add water lasts for about a month one head per razor just replace the head razor lasts forever hot colours easy handle for effective control