VERB Ghost Oil
Good

VERB Ghost Oil Reviews

Ranked #415 out of 2383 in Hair Care

April 21, 2017

I really like this product! The name and packaging is really appealing. This oil reduces frizz, softens and adds shine without weighing the hair down. I use it on wet and dry hair. For $18 its a steal. I think it would work on fine hair as well as it isn't greasy and super lightweight.

April 03, 2017

I LOVE verb ghost oil! I have really thick, crazy hair and have a hard time finding a product that works for me. Ghost oil works so so well! I usually use it when my hair is damp and it keeps my frizz at bay! It also works well on my dry, freshly straightened hair. I am so glad I stumbled upon this product at my salon, I love it!

January 29, 2016

This is a lightweight oil that adds shine, helps smooth frizz and helps protect my split ends. I really liked this oil as it does not leave any residue, it absorbs nicely into hair and what’s great is that it’s light enough that it doesn’t weigh down my hair.

January 16, 2016

This is one of my favorite product of 2015! After washing my hair, I spray a leave-in conditionner (VERB Leave-in Mist) and I put a drop or two of this amazing oil in my hair and when my hair is dry, I put a little tiny drop just to add some shine. My hait is now frizz free, shinny and so soft! Love this product! You can buy it online at Sephora.