VERB Ghost Oil Reviews
#163 in Hair Care

September 11, 2021

Love this stuff

I am so happy with this oil. Hairdresser got me into it. Have also bought the hair mask, shampoo and conditioner from the Ghost line and I love them all. I have really thick hair that is usually difficult to brush and tame frizzy but this stuff is amazing.

April 20, 2021

Lightweight but great moisture!

I have extremely damaged hair from bleach and this is the absolute best hair oil I have ever tried. It really helps to smooth my dry ends and leaves a beautiful, healthy shine. Cannot recommend this product enough!

December 16, 2020
    Not found, Not found

A little bit works wonders!

The Verb ghost oil is perfect to maintain frizzy hair. Just by putting a small drop in you hand rubbing together then smooth in to hair makes it look like fizz isn’t even a thing

December 15, 2020

My go to oil for fine hair!

I use this oil every single day, twice a day, morning and night and after I wash my hair (damp hair) then after I style my hair. I use it on the ends of my hair and it works so amazingly. I will never use any other hair oil this one is my ride or die for super fine thin hair. It doesn't weight it down, it just makes it look shiny and healthy! The price is good for how long it lasts for me even though I use it every day. Repurchase 100%

December 15, 2020

I use this each time I wash my hair

It’s super light weight and makes your hair smell nice and super healthy and silky. It doesn’t leave an oily or greasy residue and the hair doesn’t stick to each other. Feels very clean even though it is an oil product.

November 11, 2020

love it so much

i love this product so much. i like to use it on dry hair after i apply my leave in products and blowdry. leaves my thin hair super soft and shiny without weighing it down. this product is not an oil but rather a thick yet lightweight serum

November 11, 2020

Soft and silky

I love this hair oil! I use it everytime I wash my hair. Leaves it soft and shiny never oiliy looking and also helps when combining hair out when wet. I have thin straight hair and it's hard to find an oil that works.

November 10, 2020

Best hair oil!!

This is by far the best hair oil I've ever used! Having fine hair its hard to find an oil that doesn't leave my hair looking weighed down and greasy!

If you haven't tried I highly suggest you do!!

March 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome product

Ghost oil leaves my damaged ends feeling softer. It dries in well and doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy. It has a pleasant but not too strong scent. Definitely would buy another bottle!

December 13, 2019

Digging it

I have fine hair and this oil makes it nice and smooth without making it greasy. The scent is nice and light and I feel like it makes my hair softer when I use it. Would recommend.