4.9/5
#416 in Hair Care

Good - 0

January 10, 2018

Amazing hair oil

This hair oil is one of the best on the market for its affordable price and great quality. It smoothes frizz and fly aways in one use and makes hair extremely soft and silky. Would recommend and will buy again.

July 31, 2017

I really like thi hair oil, very light and smoothing.

I was really impressed by this oil. When I tried it for the first time I thought the texture of the oil was very thick, but once I put it in my hair it was weightless and just the right amount of smoothing for my hair type. The bottle says that it can be used on damp hair before heat styling for extra heat protection or used on dry hair for smoothing shine. I have used it both ways and I love it. I have a ton of different hair oils, but I turn to this one most often. I would highly recommend. It does have a scent, but it's very light and pleasant to me.

July 27, 2017

No ghost on quality

Super nice product I usually have pretty frizzy hair and this really helped managed it. I also have pretty thin hair and it didn't weigh it down or make it look greasy.

May 22, 2017

Verb Ghost oil is by far one of the best hair finishing products i have ever used.A little it of Ghost oil goes a long way, no more then a pea size amount is needed for medium length hair. All you do is squirt some in your hands rub them together and work through your hair. I work in a hair salon and this is our go to finishing product

April 21, 2017

I really like this product! The name and packaging is really appealing. This oil reduces frizz, softens and adds shine without weighing the hair down. I use it on wet and dry hair. For $18 its a steal. I think it would work on fine hair as well as it isn't greasy and super lightweight.

April 03, 2017

I LOVE verb ghost oil! I have really thick, crazy hair and have a hard time finding a product that works for me. Ghost oil works so so well! I usually use it when my hair is damp and it keeps my frizz at bay! It also works well on my dry, freshly straightened hair. I am so glad I stumbled upon this product at my salon, I love it!

January 29, 2016

This is a lightweight oil that adds shine, helps smooth frizz and helps protect my split ends. I really liked this oil as it does not leave any residue, it absorbs nicely into hair and what’s great is that it’s light enough that it doesn’t weigh down my hair.

January 16, 2016

This is one of my favorite product of 2015! After washing my hair, I spray a leave-in conditionner (VERB Leave-in Mist) and I put a drop or two of this amazing oil in my hair and when my hair is dry, I put a little tiny drop just to add some shine. My hait is now frizz free, shinny and so soft! Love this product! You can buy it online at Sephora.